Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sami's E36 BMW

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
so now u wanna trade the vn for a beemer ... why do i bother the beemer was alright ecept for the rattle the death rattle
lol! it's the sunroof control panel you twit. The only death rattle I had was in the VN and that's fixed now:)
VN will be around for a couple of years yet.
I looked at an E36 318i before I got the liberty, manual with sunroof, 1997 model. It was ok to drive, but god awfully slow
They are a bit.. but you don't buy a 318i for pace :)
Noice beamer! any interior pics? i cant remember what the int of that model looks like
Will try to take some later on
LS1 Fits? :)
Don't tempt me. Replace with M3 - much more sensible choice.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Hey... if you want to PM me a list of parts your after and where they would be getting shipepd to... I've already contacted my guy about a handbrake cable to hak... if you want some prices I can get in touch with him again?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Picked it up for 6?? Nice work... I paid 5 for mine! lol

Though a year and abit ago now...

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Unfortunately, while the stereo joint did a good enough job tuning their system (still not 100% but I dunno how to fix it, I'm an amp noob), they have ****ed a lot of the interior.

This shop has done this to every one of my cars. They left out about 10 screws/bolts, and there are now countless smashed trim clips and loose plastics, every one of which causes a horrendously annoying rattle.

//end rant

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Gees, 6 grand. Thats a pretty good price.

Argh, slack careless bastards. I know what its like. We have an 88 Volvo, while its in pretty immaculate condition, when we took it to the mechanic a while back, it came back with loose interior bits and now it squeeks and rattles all the time lol. Hate it. Will fix it up soon.

Sami

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Lexcen Wagon
Update!!!

Haha Sam you're slack with this thread :p

She got reversed into the other day in a carpark, by some old man in a Daewoo. The damage doesn't look too bad but there's about $900 worth of damage to the driver's side rear wheel arch and rim. Insurance is covering it all though, which is fantastic :) And on the plus side, as it was BMW vs. Daewoo, there's a hell of a lot more damage to the other car :yeah: serves him right. Can't half tell I'm bitter!

Also, she got a brand spanking new black dash mat to cover a couple of cracks in the dash. As soon as I clean out the interior (which currently resembles the inside of a Macca's rubbish bin crossed with a vending machine... entirely my fault) it will look mint with that dash mat in. Just a minor change, I know, but makes the everyday drive that little bit nicer with the mat in.

As soon at we sell our 19s, she's getting a set of 17s and some lower coilovers :D sexy!

mavro

mavro
Reaction score
Website
www.mavromatis.nl
Members Ride
VX 5.7ss
I have had about 15 bmw's ...320/318/328/325/520/525/528/735/740 just a few..
and they are the BEST cars out there and they drive like a dream.

But my 5.7 Ls1 is the better engine

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
hahaha
the 5.7 is a good motor, I don't know enough about BMW engines to draw my own conclusions there yet :)

From what I've experienced, BMWs are indeed fantastic. I won't give up on my VN though.:D