Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sami's VR Commodore

S

sami_1985

I have some more photos of my car for you guys. Not the greatest photos but its a look at it anyways

And this next one is what happens when you hit a "teenage" cow. Thankgod it didnt come through the windscreen would have killed us i reckon(Well i was two weeks off having my second baby Noah)

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
man advanti stalkers are so popular for commodores now(not saying it in a bad way)

car looks good...sucks about the cow..wtf pretty random ay..doing a bit of country driving?

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
sami_1985 said:
I want to get it lowered and the windows tinted darker and my b/f wants to put an LS1 in it. What do you guys think? and what mods do you think would make my baby Purrfect?

definately LS2...then you will have one very individual VR on ur hands, with a fair bit of power to boot!

S

sami_1985

R Photon said:
man advanti stalkers are so popular for commodores now(not saying it in a bad way)

car looks good...sucks about the cow..wtf pretty random ay..doing a bit of country driving?

Would you believe i was actually in town.....and yes the damage has been fixed its happened about 14 months ago....luckily i was fully comprehensivley insured.

The owner of the cow didnt admit any liability so i got stuck paying my excess because he doesnt know how to repair a fence. Go Figure:bang: