Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandman's R33 Skyline Drift project

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
1K5ZKQU.jpg

Watch out for coronavirus :eek:

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Just read first post, that’s so cool getting ya grandad out there! Car progressing nicely man. Would love to do something like this.

Yeah he loved it, cheers mate. I should have a few events at calder this year so can take you out for a spin in it one day if you want.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Nice mate. Gotta love been artsy

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah he loved it, cheers mate. I should have a few events at calder this year so can take you out for a spin in it one day if you want.

Yea for sure man that would be mint.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Nothing happening on this car either. But check out my mates video from Summer Matsuri. I feature for about 3 seconds @14:44.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
That gold datsun = dato = was it before you got a lot of air time.
STILL having fun at the track = way better than = better than being busted doing stupid shxt on tne road

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Lol cheers, yeah that a mates car. One of the coolest drift cars in Vic currently. That's his daily driver and has been for the last year or so, he drove it to winton, drifted all weekend and then drove it home. Looking awesome the whole time, very few cars can do that these days. I drive a fair bit with him as we both started around the same time, but I do scare him a bit when I come up behind him at full noise and get a bit close though haha. But that's fair enough too with his immaculate 100kw street car.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Grabbed this out of storage yesterday and as of next week I need to start work on it again. The deadline is Vicdrift Winter Matsuri at the end of July, which is a bit closer than I'd of hoped for an event to be, but here we are. That means that both this and the F truck need a bit of work to be done so they're ready. Before the event this is getting a new AIM digital dash still deciding on which currently, new intercooler mounts, mac valve plumbed in and then a tune, also paint and fit the new guards to get rid of the bent one, so enough to keep me busy.

In addition to this the following I'd like to do as well cosmetically so its a bit nicer, paint wheels (1 pair) buy and fit tyres, fit wing, weld up and paint bootlid and maybe even do a front bashbar if I somehow get through everything else. So looks like I'll be busy.

0MbcYMm.jpg