Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandmans VZ Maloo R8

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
The big brakes look very nice mate, would like to get a set of 6 piston HSV brakes for my ute soon. You need to get some of those plastic covers for your wheel nuts though :p

I think it makes the rims look a lot tidier personally, and really cheap. Like this, these are some old VY SS rims and calipers I painted on my first car
04ccaKw.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I do have them sitting around here somewhere actually from my old ute. But am hoping to buy new wheels in the new year anyway so will be getting new nuts to suit too.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Keep looking at this every now and then and keep going "hmm, always have liked an impulse VZ Ute"

Brakes look good, being red they are still subtle enough.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Nothing too exciting happening here, so a few pics from the last couple of months. This isn't my daily anymore due to having a work car for now so it doesn't see much driving time anymore. Still love it though, and put a set of SSV Thunders on it last week, which changes up the look nicely. Down the track it will have new wheels again, as I have a showtime shortened IRS kit, but I haven't decided what I want on it when that goes in yet.
1fFZZbs.jpg

Tucking, it was parked on a hill...with 2 rbs and 2 gearboxes in the back.
7L6k42i.jpg

0mx8N93.jpg

uguyNmT.jpg

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I like the rims on the first two pics alot more than I do the rims in the second two pics. What ones are you running at present?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Top are the factory wheels. Second are VE SSV's which is what I have on currently.

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
new rims look good, better than previous, car looks great, i personally would paint the front bumper mesh/grills black too, but thats me each to their own.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Its on the to do list. Really just don't want to take the bumper off again to do it.