Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandmans VZ Maloo R8

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
More new wheels. Found a set of Koya Drift Tek's, 18x9.5" +24 all round with Nankang NS2R semi slicks in 235/48/18. Took a bit to make the guards work, especially on the drivers side but wrapped with how they finally look and drive.
XhtG5xA.jpg

hWDgQvO.jpg

5xir62T.jpg

Took it camping too.
gIcFeGP.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Nothing really exciting. Installed a Duspeed OTR, managed to do it without removing the condensor bracket by making new mounts and rolling the radiator back slightly. This required additional trimming of the rad shroud but I'm happy with it and it all came up fairly nicely. Nothing really new, its still a weekender for now but in around 3 weeks it will become my daily once again.
ZHcP7Ah.jpg

t7qQtvR.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Cheers mate, was probably putrid too as that was the mud rain day too. For whatever reason is the wheels look so much better in person than in photos. Not sure why but oh well.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
For whatever reason is the wheels look so much better in person than in photos. Not sure why but oh well.

Blacks rims tend to loose their punch in pics.....irrespective of the rim design.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
So took it away camping over the long weekend. Really needs some new shocks, also way too much weight for it at the current height but anyway. And yes that's a jetski in the tray in the second photo too. Also a few random other shots of recent times.

JyTQLMk.jpg

PCmgoXS.jpg

Bed setup on NYE
2SFI77b.jpg

qQM1H76.jpg

Freshly waxed
57glH5l.jpg

ZVrKbqN.jpg

Random old photo, this was early 2018 some time back when I had the turbo taxi too.
wEINDnj.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks so good on these wheels.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Finally got round to painting the mesh in the front. Looks a bit better now.
lLR8xzE.jpg

Et2nFP0.jpg

tkASQ9X.jpg

Was running the start line at Round 1 of the Vicdrift Championship over the weekend, looked kinda cool parked on the Thunder Dome.
2LT19Et.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Went down to the local Holden dealer to get a photo of the Maloo under one of the HSV service signs. Unfortunately the sign was already taken down. So would like to find another dealer locally so I can get that shot before all the signs disappear for good. Anyway, a couple of photos.

OKfORkK.jpg

zKQXpe0.jpg

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Now that's a great idea.
Might have to go see if ( the 1 and only= that I know of) near me still has any signs still up and get a photo with my vs maloo.