Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandmans' VZ S

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Cheers Jaffles.

Put the first lot of trims in today, just the trans tunnel and dash ones. Provided I can sell all my excess calais bits I'm hoping to do some audio gear at the same times as the rest of my trims so I dont have to put everything apart multiple times. But this might be a couple of months away.
enerudyg.jpg

ra3uge5u.jpg

uny8u7a6.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Finally got my new springs in a few weeks back. Really happy with the height its at now.

From L to R. Stock FE2, H&R lowered, Kings ute ultra lows, Kings Sedan ultra lows.
cgilwfv.jpg
dXnyNIV.jpg

7tMUBKj.jpg

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
What springs do you have in the rear man ?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Sedan Ultras man, KHRL-46SL for memory.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Not too much happening lately, ute is dirty as buggery but I haven't managed to find dry daylight spare time to wash it. But I chamged the headlight and parker globes to some Aerpro LEDs and some Phillips White Vision globes which look great and give much better vision too. Bought some audio bits too, but they still won't go in for a while. Also on the way home from work today had the left rear tyre blow which was fun, no damage to anything luckily, but I'm up for a new tyre as half of the inner sidewall seperated from the treat so I'm back to my old wheels for the meantime.
buma5e2y.jpg

Old
ne7y8yqu.jpg

2ana6eru.jpg

yjepedu2.jpg

satyjuqy.jpg

enubuhy9.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
ute sitting spot champ

i just put some alpine splits in my car last week haha, always front wheel has cracks through the side, seeing that picture has made me think i should prob do something about it lol

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Cheers man, keen as to get the audio gear in but I have the suede door trims to go in at the same time which I still need to acquire and wire up along with dynamatting so once I get all the gear I'll tackle it over a weekend. No idea why the tyre let go, theres no cracks or anything on the tyre and no camber wear either. Looking at it now though I'm just really glad it didn't punt me into a tree. Also realised changing the wheels that I need a lower jack, my current one clears the diff by less than 5mm and I needed to put it onto my mini ramps to get it under the sump to get to the k frame.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
So the car also threw a error code last week, but I its one of the 'Service Vehicle soon' ones and my scanner doesn't pick it up. Does anyone in south east Melb have a Tech 2 I could borrow to see what the fault is?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Not much happening lately, but it did get a wash on sunday (very rare) so looks shiny for the moment. Also got a new camera lens to gave it quick test. My tech 2 also arrived yesterday, so now I just have to work out how to use it

10480224_356425517850418_8542865136569937593_n.jpg