Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sandmans' VZ S

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
hey mate reply to your message you sent me. its got Sls in the rear fronts are unknown that sits perfect though. this weekend im actually changing my rears from Sl to SSSl so yea. if you want to buy my Sls there yours for 40-$50 if your from South east suburbs in melbourne

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Thanks mate but it won't be getting lower for quite some time. My tyre funds just got eaten up by rego so lowering is way off.

WAGONBEAST57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon V8 A4
Nice ute mate, how do the bilstein's go?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Pretty good mate, only driven it twice since they've been in though so yet to put it through its paces properly.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Yeah will do, but I can tell you now they won't be cheap, the rears were $440 for the pair through GSL and I think the fronts are around $350 each. Took it for a short run this around this morning and they seem to be working well so far.

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
haah fuark yea. well i might just stick with monroe GT short stroke shocks. :). once i get them that is ahah. my stock shocks are surprisingly good o_O ahha.

whats next on the list to do buddy?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Yeah not cheap but I'm not fussed, just means progress is slow. I'd be looking at going Kyb's for yours decent quality and a more wallet friendly price.
Next is getting some tyres for the wheels in post #1, just paid rego so that ate all my tyre money. Hopefully I'll get some money for my birthday so I can get them on soon. After that its front shocks and lowering. And by the time that gets done it will probably be March 2014;)

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Nice first car mate, VZ's are actually badged Sv6 though, last of the S badging was the VY.