Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Save more on four

Discussion in 'Bridgestone' started by Bridgestone, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Bridgestone

Bridgestone Member

Members Ride:
    Commodore
    Save more on four

When you buy 3 tyres, you’ll get the 4th for $10!*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get 4 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus car tyres from $385.

Based on RRP of 205/65R15

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get 4 Supercat car tyres from $217.

Based on RRP of 175/70R13 82H

Get 4 Supercat SUV tyres from $355.

Based on RRP of 205/70R15

Get 4 Supercat light van tyres from $289.

Based on RRP of 185R14C

[​IMG]

Promotion is valid from 01/08/2018 to 31/08/2018.

*The 4th tyre for $10 offer is valid on purchase of four Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tyres or four Supercat tyres. ^The up to $100 cash back offer is valid on purchase of four Bridgestone Ecopia tyres. Discount to be given off invoice and is not redeemable for cash. Both offers apply on purchases made in one transaction between 01/08/2018 and 31/08/2018 and are redeemable in store. Offers exclude government, fleet and wholesale purchases. Not available with any other offer and available while stocks last. +Available on Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tyres, only at Bridgestone stores. Full terms and conditions here.

LINKS:

Bridgestone Australia - www.bridgestonetyres.com.au/

Bridgestone Australia Facebook - www.facebook.com/BridgestoneAU

2. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    The last quote I received was over $1200, why?

Set of 245/40r17 with wheel alignment

Comments Don't forget to apply the discounts in the quote. 4 tyres but only charge for 3. and $100 cash back because 17". and any complimentary wheel alignment? ?

Every quote I receive from Bridgestone is rediculously expensive. 4 tyres and wheel alignment. Even when there is a special like Buy 3 get the 4th free and wheel alignment deal, the quotes come back as over a thousand dollars. (So almost double what I expected) So this is the last chance, I know how much I need to spend because there are other offers around.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    $1234 for 4 tyres and wheel alignment

Is that quote system working, what about the buy 3 and get one extra tyre (free) and then the $100 cash back.

Just seems to spit out 1234

4. Bridgestone

Bridgestone Member

Members Ride:
    Commodore
    Hi VT&VX,

We apologize for the late response. Please ring 131 229 for a correct quote from us!

Kind regards,

The Bridgestone Team

5. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    We have a couple of errands in Cleveland QLD in the next few hours, so how about dropping a proper quote here, now. Make it worth our effort to come in.
    4 tyres for the price of 3 (as stated in your advertising) plus wheel alignment since we are getting all 4 tyres done.

Is it so difficult to give a quote that is significantly under $1000, especially since the 4th tyre is complimentary?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  6. Tonner Matt

Tonner Matt Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

Are you getting the quote on Turanza or Supercat tyres ? It quite clearly states in Bridgestones post.....

"The 4th tyre for $10 offer is valid on purchase of four Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tyres or four Supercat tyres"
    I got a quote myself on 4 x 235/40-18 Supercat tyres and it came back at under $570

Nowhere did I read buy 3 and get 1 free, and then get $100 cash back in this post
    It quite clearly states in Bridgestones post....
    "The up to $100 cash back offer is valid on purchase of four Bridgestone Ecopia tyres"

There is no reference to buy 3 tyres and get 1 free in this post
    Again, it quite clearly states at the top of Bridgestones post....
    Save more on four
    When you buy 3 tyres, you’ll get the 4th for $10

And then it highlights that the Turanza and Supercat tyres are what the offer refers to with pictures of both tyres

Bridgestone likes this.
  7. Tonner Matt

Members Ride:
    VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
    Out of curiosity I had a look on Bridgestones website for your specific tyre size and found out the following info:
    # The Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus & Supercat tyres aren't made in your size of 245/40-17....
    Only the higher end of the scale types of tyres, which are obviously more costly come in that size, so this would definitely explain why your quotes have been coming in at around the $1200 mark
    # If you changed sizes and went with a 235/45-17 tyre instead, both the Turanza and the Supercat tyres are available in that size and would be a lot cheaper, especially with the current "Buy 3 and get the 4th tyre for $10 offer"

Bridgestone likes this.
  8. Bridgestone

Bridgestone Member

Members Ride:
    Commodore
    Hi VT&VX, please ring 0738320211 for Bridgestone Cleveland's quote. They will require details of your vehicle for a wheel alignment quote. Please note that the prices above are a guide only and certain sizes may be more expensive or unavailable for Turanza or Supercat tyres.

Kind regards,

The Bridgestone Team

9. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    Been to Cleveland shopping and back home now. They replied above, but only a little while ago.

$570 is more like it. I have been getting quotes under $600 from other brands (in the size I was after) so I knew the $1234 quote from Bridgestone Cleveland was like a knock back - go somewhere else kind of offer. I also put in the 235/45r17 size and still got silly high offer. I even sent a message asking if they forgot to add the 4th tyre free or if they had applied 4 wheel alignment charges.

10. Tonner Matt

Members Ride:
    VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
    Was the quote for the 235/45-17's actually for the Turanza or Supercat tyres or was it for another Bridgestone branded tyre.
    This offer is only valid for the Turanzas and the Supercats so that could explain the "silly high" quote as you put it

You've replied in this thread 4 times now, and 4 times you have mentioned the 4th tyre for free.
    There is no 4th tyre for free....Nowhere in this thread does it say the 4th tyre is free....Or on Bridgestones website for that matter
    How do you keep coming to the conclusion that the 4th tyre is free ?
    It quite clearly states:
    "When you buy 3 tyres, you’ll get the 4th for $10"

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  11. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    Been chasing them since the end of June. (It was $10 cheaper then, probably be back to the free 4th tyre in 10 days time). Received the first reply beginning of July. All my details and car details given to Bridgestone and haven't received a reasonable quote yet. But they also reply with this....

"Our records show that you recently requested a quote from the Bridgestone website and we would like to hear about your recent experiences.

The survey will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

The information you provide is strictly confidential. The results will be used by Bridgestone to implement ongoing service improvements."

I have replied and now they want me to do the survey again.

12. vc commodore

vc commodore Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    vc commodore
    I think the simple answer VT&VX is, it is obvious you're not really interested in buying Bridgestones, so buy another brand that tickles your fancy.

Oh and I find it very difficult to believe a tyre store would over quote, to get rid of you as such...The industry is cut throat enough as it is, without stores doing that to you...That is unless you have really peeved them off and they just want you to rack off adn never come back.

13. VT&VX

VT&VX Active Member

Members Ride:
    VX Acclaim
    I emailed their quote(s) back to them and asked what is going on.
    I requested another quote.
    Do you really think that Bridgestone can't do a set of 17" tyres in 235 or 245 for a Commodore for significantly less than $1000 (during a buy 3 get one free or buy 3 get one for $10 promos).

OK, as you say I will go somewhere else, because after many enquiries they haven't come back with a reasonable offer. (Over $1200 with wheel alignment, not reasonable)

14. vc commodore

vc commodore Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    vc commodore
    You've been chasing them since the end of June....Looking at this thread, the special started 3 weeks ago....So asking for a price, prior to a special, you will get a dearer price.....

What I'd suggest is, walk in there with this thread open, ring them, quoting this thread or forget about buying from them....easy choice