Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

save the Brock Tribute Cruise

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
hey guys i dont care where in aus or the world your from we all loved the man and he was apart of our lives in one aspect or another doesnt matter if the reason you picked up the keys to your lion was cause of him or even if you just met him breifely 1 time he still got to you somehow so now im asking for your help this link goes to a thread in the vic section for the cruise and whats happend.....http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=42457

and here was my last post in that thread.....

ok well it goes like this there has been a mix up with someone at the brock foundation that has said to one of the ausrevs directors who rang them that they never authorised this cruise and apparently a fair bit of neg fone calls ands what not have been going to the foundation i think it became unclear the position we want them to be for this cruise (overseers and honored guests) but its become a lil more complicated now words have been used against me such as "dodgy" c....t SCAMMER and many other well derived terms
oh and some of the lovely mesages and phone calls ive got have been a real help 2
not to mention 9 forums banning me but now unbanned on all but 1 of them

basicly atm its all down to a meeting this week with Lewis Brock that will determine how this will run if at all but far as preperations ect its been a very slow week and nothing has been done even potential sponsors we have been just keeping light contact with

im thinking starting a petition in the pub and taking a printed copy of it all with me to the meeting actually fuk it i will lets get support behind this if you want it to happen please post up

I WILL BE MEETING WITH LEWIS BROCK THIS WEEK SOMETIME WITH MY TEAM

so please could you post up even if your not in vic that you want this to go ahead cause atm its on the rocks

please just a few rules with this

-do not make large posts a lil sentence and a yes will be good

-only post 1 time i dont want it swamped with repeat things or a conversation thread if you have a problem with this pleas make a new thread and i will gladly attend to it or anyone of my team

thanks in advance guys this is your cruise if you want ti im willing to put in some hard hours but only if your willing to save it

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
a lot of fans getting together to honor a legend lost.

should be a definite go-er, sadly im not over east :(

Yes hold this cruise!

-edited ( made addition )-

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
so i met brocky a few times in my life, he DID affect anyone who knew his name. the people, they want to cruise in his honour! i know i wish i could!
so YES, HAVE THIS CRUISE!!!

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
Save the cruise,
Only wish I lived in Melbourne so I could be there..

Cheers,

Wayne