Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Saw a VT plates "WILDVT"

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i wonder what kinda kit u have -give us a look com'on don't be ashamed

I dont have a kit, why would i ruin a perfectly good car with an ugly cheap looking aftermarket ricer kit?

I prefer to spend my money on real mods, such as brakes, engine mods and the likes. Don't need an uglykit to go fast, turn fast and stop fast.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
i wonder what kinda kit u have -give us a look com'on don't be ashamed

I drive a car not fly a plane. Dont need a wing that big to hold me down hahaha should get 747 number plates :w00t:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
I drive a car not fly a plane. Dont need a wing that big to hold me down hahaha should get 747 number plates :w00t:

my number plate has 747 on it

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
i would'nt call a stock vt a good car they be come good cars when u kit them up and my kit is'nt a cheap after market i have spent a lot off money designing them yes that's right i make and build these kits and when u go out? do get crowds hovering over your car well i do every time she goes out
and she has a lot off work done under her outer skin

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i would'nt call a stock vt a good car they be come good cars when u kit them up and my kit is'nt a cheap after market i have spent a lot off money designing them yes that's right i make and build these kits and when u go out? do get crowds hovering over your car well i do every time she goes out
and she has a lot off work done under her outer skin

bodykits mean sweet f*ck all when talking about a good car

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
i was refering to fabz he just seems to be a smart arse i was'nt directing my comments to u sorry

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
i was refering to fabz he just seems to be a smart arse i was'nt directing my comments to u sorry

I have been told of you making bodykits....but i have been told your not to good at it. If anyone was to flame a ricer you would be right up there with that kit. When i go out people dont hover around my car .... but then again they dont laugh there ass off at it either :thumbsup:

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
sorry but u don't know me and all do u know of me and sorry but i don't get laughs either and only make these for a select few all off them i know so don't go that way

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
mate its your car and do wateva u want to it...

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
so true -each to there own -it just the way he came across he does'nt even know me or my car and should'nt be bagging my work