Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Saw a VT plates "WILDVT"

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
yeah i mean 1 out 10 people don't like it - that's all good u get some who just like there standerd ss but i find 9 out of 10 love my car and she not stock either it has'nt had much engine work - roller rockers -twin t/b -shift kit -3 inch ex but she is getting there- soon being s/charged but it all takes time
i got 2 vt's sitting here 1 is a ss but i've rather drive this 1
and i don't make kits for just any 1 so i don't know what he is on about

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
All im saying is that it looks very rice. Was told about a story of you and ebay. Wont reveal names but he said your work is shotty and half ass and he can prove it. Plus the fact it looks like a 4 door elantra with a areoplane wing on it and a funny black bonnet. Count me as your 1 in 10 but i bet that ratio is alot higher in here than you think.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed you asked just 01 about the spoilers he makes and how much they cost. Just a warning to you DON'T get anything from him he used to sell the bonnets and the guards on ebay.I paid him $700 for a bonnet then had it painted within 2 weeks the whole thing started bubbling out because he used the wrong fibreglass (it should have been high Temp) He took the bonnet back and promised to replace it that didn't happen then he promised my money back. all i got was $50.I just rang him and he recons he can't pay because he has no work.He got banned from ebay now I think he will try to rip people off on this site.if you hear of anyone else who he trys to sell to warn them or tell them to contact me.

This is the email i recieved..... You be the judge.

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
that is so not true where u did u get that from and who

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
have sent a pm

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
all those who are reading this --this is so un true and who ever it is show your self -----repeat never been baned from ebay and nore do i sell what i make to just any one and are not trying to sell them to any 1 on this site
and what i make is'nt **** come and see u be the judge

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
dw man i think they r just jealous of ur different looks i like it but there r some who like the standard look, all 2 there own i mean mine will look similar 2 urs just with a diff body kit n im sure which i already have will have ppl sayin it looks crap blah blah but who cares u should only need 2 impress urself no1 else

just-o1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
thank's that is so true as i said each to there own

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
maybe there was a misunderstanding between you and this guy or you and ebay. you're a bit hard to understand.
i don't mind the look, quite like it acually, love to see someone doing something different. your attitude towards other members sucks though.