Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SC 14 supercharger

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
hey guys i just bought a SC 14 supercharger off a mater 400 bucks with everything needed besides a couple of hoses... anyway it won't be going on untill late novmber early december so i can save up some funds for a few more mods to go with it.

It is going on to a series to vp in a vp commodore with 153,000 k's on the clock.

i will be running it with the 3 psi pulley, i'm going to get pacemaker extractors and a better zorst for it. probably look into heatshielding the intake pipes and pipe from air box tothe blower

What size exhaust would be recommended? any other things that i should change such as injectors, fuel pump, ignition, leads, plugs etc?

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
3 '' exhaust is always best with superchargers/turbos.
You will need longer leads to relocate your coil pack. No need for larger injectors unless you are upgrading the pulley to higher psi then you will need a few other mods to get it goin. Mine runs fine on 3 psi , I have a 3'' and it used to sound a bit too loud now the chargers on its nice...!

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
normal clamps: $3
banger clamps: $7
3" silicon hose: $70/foot

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
thanks guys, it came with the longer leads required for relocation of the coils packs, that silicone pipping is what i was thinking of, wasnt sure if it was suitable tho. and it came with a bov which i am using.

For now i'm going to run 3 psi then see how my motor holds up. Few months down the track i'll try sourcing a smaller pulley to run maybe 5 or 6 psi.

Where would i be able to track down a pulley for 5 or 6 psi? what size does it need to be.

If i was to run 5 psi what things would i have to change?

10000_fists

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP com
answers anyone? i know i've got a while but i wanna get it sorted now so i can set a target to save up for.

thanks

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
do a search dude! this info should be thoroughly covered somewhere in these forums....

in short, you can get the smaller pulleys from Castlemaine Rod Shop (CRS), for I think $300 for the whole pulley kit? I dunno if you'll need a shorter belt or not tho.....

you will need more fuel with 5-6psi, so either a rising rate fuel pressure reg, or a set of bigger injectors and a tune.