Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

School Internet Proxy Firewall Bypass

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
During recess and lunch, so called study periods "free lines". I never did work when i was at school, i quit at the start of year 12. but now i seriouslsy considering goin back in '07.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Recess and Lunch? Thats when your outside talking to your mates, running around being idiots, having food fights, playing footy, cricket, touch, basketball, getting in fights, watching fights, going to the shop for fish and chips.

Stuff looking at the internet.

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Lunch and recess at school was for tuning the girls mate, not sitting in the computer room lol.

But yeah, we used to rip up those proxy sites during Computer Studies... Everyone played games n ****, I don't think anyone listened to the teacher..

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Bax said:
Recess and Lunch? Thats when your outside talking to your mates, running around being idiots, having food fights, playing footy, cricket, touch, basketball, getting in fights, watching fights, going to the shop for fish and chips.

Stuff looking at the internet.
Damm straight!! I miss the social aspects of school:p
AirStrike :air:

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
When I was at school the only ppl who used the internet were the library monitor geeks :p

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Julie said:
When I was at school the only ppl who used the internet were the library monitor geeks :p

Gee...you must be younger than me... I remember in highschool we didn't get to use computers till we were in the 10th grade... IBM's with command line interfaces... (approx 1985 )... what's the Internet ?....what's a GUI ? :yeah:

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
tdoyle88 said:
http://tools.mangoxl.com/proxy/nph-proxy.cgi

Please note, this may also work with other interstate schools and maybe if your work has a Net Nanny or somthing. I havnt tested it with other states school, i only know it works for sure on South Australias BESS/edSuite school thingo.

Enjoy, Tim

been using this all week they finally blocked it

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
break times? it was break time the whole time :p i went on the puters like for an hour a day. then i was chilaxin with my group :D