Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

School Internet Proxy Firewall Bypass

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
i also finished skool last year but we found a way around the restricted internet in the program folder for the internet restricter there was a icon which u would click and a small DOS screen flashed up then internet explorer opened and u could access everything

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
but i only used computers for my I.T course at skool and even then i didnt always go lol. now i do nothin to do with computers ...apprentice mechanic:)

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
im at school right now, bored out of my brain..... safeforwork has been banned over the weekend, yay, ebuddy was banned... yay.... i need a good site to get me past this crap!

our libaray teacher is a big friggen pervert!... he comes up behind you and reads everything, emails... etc etc no respect!
i bet they'll block this site soon..

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Geesh, when I was at school we only had some crappo BBC computers for computer studies, no internet at that time of course

My group of friends spent our recess and lunch breaks running the school radio station we formed in Year 9 after getting sick of playing downball every break

jay019

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC
Geesh, when I was at school we only had some crappo BBC computers for computer studies, no internet at that time of course

My group of friends spent our recess and lunch breaks running the school radio station we formed in Year 9 after getting sick of playing downball every break

The internet has been around since the late 70's.
Just most people didn't know it existed until the mid to late 90's.

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/timeline.asp

I also did lunch time radio back in the early 90's. Was cool blasting the latest in thrash & death metal to the dismay of most teachers, but surprisingly our show was never axed.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
The internet has been around since the late 70's.
Just most people didn't know it existed until the mid to late 90's.

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/timeline.asp

I also did lunch time radio back in the early 90's. Was cool blasting the latest in thrash & death metal to the dismay of most teachers, but surprisingly our show was never axed.

The internet back then was all BBS services, no World Wide Web, etc and not like the internet everyone nows today though, our school didn't have bulletin board access or anything until well after I left in 1988.

We got away with a lot with our programming on the school radio station as well, we would get other students to hand in tapes, vinyl or CD's of theirs (mostly tapes and vinyl though back then LOL), some of the kids would request some pretty strange tracks,especially the year 11 and 12 ones.

I think only time we got censored was when one of our 'guests' dropped the 'c' word on-air

Great times though, unfortunately the year after most of us left some younger students tried to continue it and came back from the first lot of school holidays to find the cables, etc had been cut, probably by the new hardline principal that was there at the time

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
all i want a bypass for is to get limewire through the uni proxy :(

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Here you go ladies, this will only work with Sites, not sure about video's etc.

Go to google > LINK FOR LAZY PEOPLE
Go to Language tools >
Go to Translate a web page, default Spanish to English will work.
Drop the link for your website in the translate box.
Click Translate.

Done, your now using Google as a Proxy.

It works - so I found out this morning when I tried it with a page, the first thing it brought up was a tongue on a ladies vag.. Not something I wanted to see while at work.