Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ScottyVT's Acclaim

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
hows the exhaust sound? i love my 2.5 its pretty good especially with L plates. haha i must be screaming HOON lmao

Unfortunatley didnt get. Reason in my above post. ^^^

Work is good... not that busy considering it Sexmas time.
How ur work going?
For exhausts... ring fast fit, and see what theyll charge.

Gettin busy. The next week is goin to get hectic. Im seriously over xmas now. and easter. crappest times of th year for bakers. Stupid mince tarts at xmas and crappy hot X buns at easter. found out today that were probably goin to start making hot x buns towards the end jan. Kind of funny how were both bakers and both after exhausts, and guns at the ovens.:yeah:

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
haha, true true.

Xmas time at my work, is **** weak. New sotre should open hopefully march then we will be busy coz its in a brand new estate. :D

Yeah hot x starts abt jan 27th for memory. But im at brumbys so we will start it abt a week b4 easter lol.Yeah exhaust is fun fun fun.... i will call some ppl tmrw or go for a visit n see some places.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
Yeah I just got back from a few places. Booked into on friday again(my day off) gettin a 2.5 single. Gettin done at unique exhaust in bayswater.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
how much it costing?
Shouldnt u be asleep, lol.
Im on my days off now. I washed my rig today.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
I believe 330. Yep should be asleep, tired as a mofo. Havent decided if im goin to go to footy trainin or not. Worked 6 days in a row last week. And I had a shockin day on friday. Had to remake a the fruit dough 3 bloody times. Stupidly kept doin the wrong amount of salt, double the amount:bang:

Those new pics look smicko mate. I havent washed mine in a few weeks. At the moment cbf'ed.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
lol, fruit dough... 2% or 1% salt at bakers... i forget.
I know a guy that forgot salt in 1 dough, then forgot sugar, and then forgot yeast... that was a good day.... lol.
$330 is good price. Im hoping mine is abt that. as im not getting extractors YET.
Yeah new pics have come up alright.. will have a new pic up shortly... new addition to the limo.

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
2% salt. meant to do 250g but did 500g.That was me and 3 first years. One of them is a gun though, and only after 5-6 months. better than a 3rd year that has just been sacked.

Just remembered xmas party next week.:w00t::w00t::w00t::drink::drink::drink:

edit: u got a blower, lol!

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
xmas party whats that... our boss just buys us a slab of jimmy. At my work we only have me and 2 other bakers... our production is very small. But do alot of orders.

Nah no blower.... was a new sticker for the rear window.. but it didnt work.. so im not very happy right now :(

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
my boss has booked a place in croydon. Free grog. We have 9 bakers over 2 stores, 10 includin my boss. we have a medium sized production, with quite a few orders. lots of cafes. the bakers delight in heathmont does $22000, so a massive production.

That suxs about the sticker. We'll have to get sum pics of our cars together. Im 99% sure that im goin to get a 5ltre for the next ride. I was in a vt clubby the other day with straight pipes at the rear. it was nuts. although the leather didnt feel very soft. Never realised how big coulsons were.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
leather is good :D. 5 litre FTW. Il sell mine :)

Geez heathmont upto 22k a week now... Chirnside park was the one tkaing in the big dollars last time i heard.
I used to work at bentons sqr in Mornington. In the first 3 months we were doing like 20 grand a week. and last i heard they were at around 23k. and on a sunday theyd take abt 6k or so... was good ppl to work for until new manager.. then i left and so did my mate, and now we both work at Brumbys.