Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

scraping noise comming from front right wheel

arc angel vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 custom VR ute
hiya yer well i just went out tongiht and my car started making a grinding noise and had the grinding feel to it then when i was almost at my mates it went clunk and felt like my wheel was gonna fall off but was securly on what does this mean i cant figure it out

thnx

DrJeckyl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN commodore S1 & VXII Berlina LS1
get your wheel bearings checked

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Check your bushes. Non-existent sway bar link bushes will make a constant metallic rattling noise when driving in a straight line and will clunk on bumps and when cornering.

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Stone stuck between the brake pad and the disc? Can make some catastrophic noises.

arc angel vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 custom VR ute
its ok lol i talked to my mates dad and as soon as he took it for a test drive he goes bearings i bought a new bearing kit and when i took the old 1s out they were crumbling and were all shattered he said i was lucky that the wheel didnt lock up

DrJeckyl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN commodore S1 & VXII Berlina LS1
its ok lol i talked to my mates dad and as soon as he took it for a test drive he goes bearings i bought a new bearing kit and when i took the old 1s out they were crumbling and were all shattered he said i was lucky that the wheel didnt lock up

+1 for me :yeah: