Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

seabs's VN SS

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
mmm yay! finally got some pics of my new car.

got it about a month now, awesome car! has a bit of poke and is really comfy and fun to drive!

check it out and tell me what you guys think!

cheers!

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
mate you cant complain with a ride like that she is one sweet looking machine are you thinking of doing anything special to her or are you just gunna leave her as is :thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
5 Litre, Fun speed, what more could you want (thinks minispool)

Looks in good nick for the price. Good pick up!

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
Thanks vbcommodoreguy! yeh, well im saving at the moment for a full exhaust system. then after that i will get a set of 18's and lower her a bit.

probably wont get a body kit or anything, but i would really like to get the more "opened up" style grille, very similar to the one you have on your VB (checked out your site, love your VB! my other car is a vh, they are the most solid cars ever those VC, VB and VH's!).

oh, and hopefully getting a momo steering wheel (black leather, silver center) with boss kit for $150 :)

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
STEALTHY (purplemonkeydishwasher) said:
5 Litre, Fun speed, what more could you want (thinks minispool)

Looks in good nick for the price. Good pick up!

Far out stealthy, i just saw your VP... F*CK that is the tuffest vp i have ever seen, one of the tuffest commy's iv seen in ages! i love it mate!

btw... could you explain to me how and what your minispool does...
thanks mate!

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
seabs said:
Thanks vbcommodoreguy! yeh, well im saving at the moment for a full exhaust system. then after that i will get a set of 18's and lower her a bit.

probably wont get a body kit or anything, but i would really like to get the more "opened up" style grille, very similar to the one you have on your VB (checked out your site, love your VB! my other car is a vh, they are the most solid cars ever those VC, VB and VH's!).

oh, and hopefully getting a momo steering wheel (black leather, silver center) with boss kit for $150 :)

thanks seabs my vb is now in the garage awaits some major tlc as for my website i just started on it last night as i was a little bored i should be doing a bit more to the site this weekend in between fitting my vr clubsport bodykit to my vs cant wait roll on saturday lol :hit: and now as for your nice looking beast it should sound and go better with that new exhaust and the grill your talking about is called a group a grill and my wrecker is selling a very good condition one for $40 :thumbsup:

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
vbcommodoreguy said:
thanks seabs my vb is now in the garage awaits some major tlc as for my website i just started on it last night as i was a little bored i should be doing a bit more to the site this weekend in between fitting my vr clubsport bodykit to my vs cant wait roll on saturday lol :hit: and now as for your nice looking beast it should sound and go better with that new exhaust and the grill your talking about is called a group a grill and my wrecker is selling a very good condition one for $40 :thumbsup:
Yeh, exhaust should be great! this vs of yours getting a vr kit sounds alright... have u got pics of that?

Thanks for the info about the grille, far out! i'd be more than happy to pay $40 for one of those grilles. I haven't asked any wreckers near me, i dont suppose the grille at your wreckers is grey? if not they can always be sprayed. you reckon they would post it to canberra if i paid more??

thanks heaps for the info! :D

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
if you want to see some of the kit just have a look at my vs exec topic in the my ride section its a pretty crappy pic but i will get a better one once its on the car we could work something out about this grill its black if you have msn messenger my email [email protected] cheers

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
seabs said:
Far out stealthy, i just saw your VP... F*CK that is the tuffest vp i have ever seen, one of the tuffest commy's iv seen in ages! i love it mate!

btw... could you explain to me how and what your minispool does...
thanks mate!
Minispool = FUN. The bottom line is, it locks both wheels together, as opposed to an LSD uses clutches, so theres stilll always a bit of play (one wheel having more traction). I swear by them, and so do alot of my mates. Only problem is, there illegal, but seriously, how many cops wack out the spanner set and pull off your diff cover during a breath test :thumbsup:

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
STEALTHY (purplemonkeydishwasher) said:
Minispool = FUN. The bottom line is, it locks both wheels together, as opposed to an LSD uses clutches, so theres stilll always a bit of play (one wheel having more traction). I swear by them, and so do alot of my mates. Only problem is, there illegal, but seriously, how many cops wack out the spanner set and pull off your diff cover during a breath test :thumbsup:
oh okay, so its a locked diff. koolies! do you ever have much uneven tyre wear?