Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sean's new VX II Acclaim :)

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
what wheels you wanting to get?
looks the goods mate,,, let me know what your doing with the sigs when you get the new rims :p

I got Advanti Volt 19"s guys, sorry NVMYVT haha, i did a swap.

And yeah Mick im looking at getting the stock taillights, and putting a light layer of nightshade on the red surrounds (so its still legal, and not disgustingly ugly)
Kind of like what the CV8R taillights are compared to the CV8 ones, just less tinted.

Suss_6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Lumina S2
hey mate.. how much did u get your sigs for btw? :) car looks good! put some pics up with the new rims

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
hey mate.. how much did u get your sigs for btw? :) car looks good! put some pics up with the new rims

Getting round to it mate :) And they came on the car when i bought it early in the year, so im not sure. Genuine though, so probably at least 1500.

very nice mate gotta love the ssls , looks really nice that green . need to get some photos up of the boot setup going!

Cheers mate, and my sub+amp enclosure is sitting in my living room waiting for me to actually get it installed haha. Cadence 800W 12" sub with a 600W monoblock amp, with pattern-capable LED lighting if you may :D

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Still not a bad setup you'd get a lot of bass kick, just not super-high quality. Oh well :)