Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Searchign for rare music... All welcome to post

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
I'm looking for a few tracks/mixes and cds...

I propose anyone searching long and hard for a particular song/cd/mix, post it here and see if anyone can help you out.

I in particular am looking for

Outhere Brothers album - 1 polish, 2 biscuits and a fish sandwich (shut up!)

1996-1998 (not sure which year) Helter Skelter Mix by DJ Hixxy and MC Scorpio

Any music by DJ (George) Vagas - Already have electric Torture room, is there any others?

Any music by the following DJ's... (most interest was generated by JJJ's mixup over late 90's...)

DJ Chris (or some spelling variation of this) Lee from LA
DJ Jester
DJ Neo Tokyo
DJ Obey (have a krazy kuts tape, but CD would be good! lol)

Any help appreciated! Thanks all!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
have you tried the usual places, such as limewire, emule and such?

if that fails, go to www.inthemix.com.au and post your requests on the forums. i suggest you DONT post in general cos most of the people who post there are dicks and will flame you

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
yah, limewire and winmx don't seem to have the ones I want/need, have searched a few times, thinnk a few of the dj's i mentioned are aussie guys, and not so widespread. and on here at least have a lots of people.

lol @ inthemix, yeah, I copped a lot of flak for liking Vagas, good site, but full of post whores... :p

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
One night in new york - Really bad song about a girl getting a daterape drug and being raped yadda yadda...I just need that back beat.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
to anyone really....try this site....www.discogs.com ...dunno if there are downloadables(dont think so) but you can get cds, vinyls etc...
anything dance/techno....try the following...www.freaky.nl or www.bangingtunes.com
if anyone is after anything tekkas let me know coz if i cant find it, my mate at storedj will......

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
thanks mukas... if anyone wants any MOH or Thunderdome, i have the lot.
and a LOt of DJ sets, from 20 mins to 2 hours... Promo, Gizmo, Buzz Fuzz, Catscan, Lady Dana, Neophyte, Rob Gee, Bass-D, Oakenfold, Tiesto, Cosmic Gate, Hixxy, Bonkers, Cixx, The Prophet etc etc etc... :p

(if in Brissy, just PM me... :p )

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
I'm after that track that goes "oonce oonce la la la boom tish chika chika bleep squeak wobble wobble itcha itcha do you love your hardcore" :rofl:

Na, seriously I often think about this myself, so when I get time, I'll check out those sites suggested by Mukas.

One track that comes to mind is Born To Roll by Master Ace. Some car audio enthusiasts out there would know what I mean - it's all about putting massive subs in your car and then battling in sound-offs with other cars and getting arrested for noise pollution etc. I just love the lyrics and the huge bassline and would love to get my hands on it...

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
no worries mate, if you wana see what "parties" are on try q-dance.nl thats the biggest and best hardstyle site going round...its the bomb even tho its all in german/dutch
i too have a nice collection of sets.....pavo, pila, deepack, technoboy, yoji biomehanika, alpha twins, the x-qlusive sets n more.....

vpallme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
try torrent sites for te albums. even then its pretty tough for the unliked underground stuff if u know what i mean.