Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seat Covers

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
I was looking for seat covers today, and apart from the Holden sheepskin roll, which barely classify as "covers",especially for $399 is there any other bought options for compatible seat covers, or will I have do go a custom made job? Thanks

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
yeh looks that way mate...im hearing you re sheepskin covers,i don't know that i'm a fan either and probably wouldn't pay $300 either for something that I may or may not like after fitting.

Did see some other ones that looked quite alright(fairly factory looking)but for a VE so may not fit your VF,name of the material escapes me right now(and they were $400 for 2 as well anyway!).
Suppose custom wont be cheap either but at least you will match your preference in style/material.Good luck with it.

joeyoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
yeh looks that way mate...im hearing you re sheepskin covers,i don't know that i'm a fan either and probably wouldn't pay $300 either for something that I may or may not like after fitting.

Did see some other ones that looked quite alright(fairly factory looking)but for a VE so may not fit your VF,name of the material escapes me right now(and they were $400 for 2 as well anyway!).
Suppose custom wont be cheap either but at least you will match your preference in style/material.Good luck with it.

Yeah price doesn't really bother me but if I don't like them it will
I found some neoprene wetsuit sort of ones on Ebay for it but the rustling that sort of stuff makes when you sit on it would drive me insane

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
Neoprene,yeh that may have been the ones I saw..100% true if your going to spend decent money they need to be exactly what you want.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
My Son ahs the factory SS neoprene ones in his SSV ute. They look schmick and no "rustling". Came form his detailer mate for nicks too so even better. I'd put them in my VF Redline if they ere available to suit.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
kinda like a rolling in car kidney relocation hey mate? :p