Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seat Swap VX for VY exec

VXIIwagdf

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Wagon dual fuel
Was looking at sawpping my 2002 VX II front seats for the VY execs which I find much more comfortable.

Infortunately I've been told that the seatbelt mounts (on the seat itself) are different and that even if I got the VY one which bolts correctly to the seat it then doesn't work with the VX belt and I'd have to change that too

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
i didnt no that cause i was thinking of doing this myself but now that u have mentioned that..... ****....

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
So what would be needed to be done to swap the vx seat to vy 1s as i have a set of vy seats in the shed and was thinking of swaping them around

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
just tryed swaping my standed vt ones for vy and guess what they bolt up but the wiring is diffrent :( so guess im back to the drawing board

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
just tryed swaping my standed vt ones for vy and guess what they bolt up but the wiring is diffrent :( so guess im back to the drawing board

get a wiring diagram and match the wires up so they do work

madsav

Reaction score
Members Ride
your ass
1 plug goes straight in, the yellow one, (Seat belt light) the orange /brown 1 the plus is diffrent so id prolly have to hard wire it and then there is a larger white plug with a sticker on it (VX module GM ) have no idea WTF that is all about lol,been trying to find a wiring diagram but no luck :(