Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

see why this dude spun out

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hahahhaah ALWAYS watch the road

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
HAHA, lol, tisk tisk, thers plenty of time after the race to see those :p

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Meh.. couldn't see it.. signed up to YouTube also.. not happening.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
This happened so long ago, I'm sure there's some statute of limitations on me getting into trouble for it...:yeah:
It was back in 1984, and me and my new missus were cruising along in the car I had at the time, a 1980 VC Commodore 4 cylinder (still got the missus, got rid of the car long ago). My sister in law was in the back, and we were at the beach. At the time, there was a 30km/hr limit along the stretch of esplenade along the beach. We were just pottering along and passing a kiosk by the road, where a guy with a boogy board and a bag was walking towards us to cross the road.. My sis-in-law suddenly called out "Hey that girls got no top on!", and I turned to look, and behind the kiosk where the showers were at the top of the beach, was a tall brunette with looooong legs, very nice and curvy, topless, with the most enormous pair you've ever seen, and only a tiny bikini bottom on as she showered. I was just gobsmacked...and then I felt a bump, and my sister in law shouted "You ran over that guy!", and I slammed on the brakes, looking in the rearview mirror to see the guy who'd been about to cross the road sprawled on the road, board and bag beside him. My arsehole puckered and I thought "he's dead!", and then he picked himself up, got his stuff, gave me the finger, and walked off!
When we got home (me expecting a police roadblock along the way...) the onyl sign we'd been hit was a clean patch in the very dusty and dirty rear fender near the bumper bar. I can only imagine the guy was doing that trick of idiots who try to cross the road very very close behind your car as they walk. I had suddenly slowed to "check the view", and he obviously walked right into the back of the car and fell over!

That's a lesson for us all...don't be distracted when driving...even if it is someone who looks like a young Sophia Loren whose attributes make you wonder "how the hell does she stand upright with those things?" :D

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Wombat said:
That's a lesson for us all...don't be distracted when driving...even if it is someone who looks like a young Sophia Loren whose attributes make you wonder "how the hell does she stand upright with those things?" :D

LOL thats a beauty, i've seen a few wankers like that, sometimes i wish i could see one of em get hit. aslo be warned of lil kids running out on the road at the last sec and quickly running back.....i can't wait till i catch one of the lil shits and take them home to there parents and watch em get the **** smacked outta them:yeah:

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
Wombat said:
then he picked himself up, got his stuff, gave me the finger, and walked off!

haha lucky man...id be pretty mad if someone just ran over me lol

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
Wombat said:
I can only imagine the guy was doing that trick of idiots who try to cross the road very very close behind your car as they walk. I had suddenly slowed to "check the view", and he obviously walked right into the back of the car and fell over!

You champion. Fell off my chair it was that funny :bow:

Can't believe he gave you the fingure!!!! how rude!