Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seiren noise???

nudge701

Reaction score
Members Ride
89' VN Calais. 99' vs statsman sIII
Hey just put a system in my vs stato went 2 turn it on and my speakers made a seiren noise all speakers r on an amp. Fiddled with some **** nd got frOnt speakers not making the noise but as soon as i conected the rca's 4 the rear speakers it did it again nd sent the amp into protection mode the mono block that has my sub was fine just 4 channel am i gona need a new 4 channel? Tryed a new set of rca's made no diff that y im thinkin sumtin up with the 4 channel

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
hey mate i had a similar issue with my car a while back. got the car re-earthed new rca had a mate with a spare amp at the time so i changed it over and the noise didnt stop. it turned out to be something wrong with my head unit. took it to a stereo place and i think it cost me like 20 for the part they fitted it.

also try going to a car audio and ask them for a RCA suppressor i think it was called.. that dulled the noise down ALOT until they found the right problem.