Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Sell or Swap 99 WRX

mangzilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Clubsport
Selling or open to swaps for a VT/VX SS (LS1 only and Manual Only). Wanting something comfier and and nicer to cruise in and wouldn't mind to get into another V8.

ITEM: My WRX has rego til May 2013 (VIC plates in pics, but has NSW rego now) and a decent list of mods. Cosmetically has a few scratches and small carpark dings as you would find on a car that is 13 years old. Interior is clean.

The WRX has 185,000 on the odometer, however was rebuilt with forged pistons and rods around 20,000 km ago, have receipts for rebuild. As for mods it has the following:
- Front Mount Intercooler
- Turbosmart Supersonic BOV
- VF34 turbo
- 770cc Injectors
- Walbro Fuel Pump
- Microtech LT10 ecu currently safe tuned for 196kw @ 19psi.
- Drift pod
- Turbo back exhaust
- STI 5 speed gearbox, diff and drive shafts.
- Lowered on Pedders shocks and Kings Springs
- Turbosmart Eboost Street (Electronic Boost Control)
- Radiator only 6 months old

Also has generic things like Keypad Alarm (as well as immobiliser/button alarm), Boost Gauge etc. I recently replaced the Fuel Filter, Thermostat and all exhaust gaskets from the Headers to the Dump Pipe as well, with Grimmspeed gaskets and thermostat.

PRICE: $11,000 ONO or swap

YEAR: 1999 GC8 WRX

SERIES: GC8

BADGE: WRX

ENGINE: 2.0L Turbo tuned for 196kw atw.

TRANSMISSION: STi 5 Speed Gearbox

COLOUR: Forest Green

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Average, Few scratches and small "carpark" dings. Nothing too major though.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Good. No tears/or rips in seats or anything, just general wear and tear in common places like door handles etc.

TYRE CONDITION: 50-60% front, 50% rear.

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Cant remember off the top of my head, Rims are 16inch stock 99/00 WRX rims.

ODOMETER: 185,000 (motor rebuilt ~20,000km ago)

SERVICE HISTORY: I do have original log book although it was left unused a few years ago. I am the third owner since new.

REGO OF CAR: BQ50FO - NSW Rego

REGO TILL: May 2013

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: No

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected]

OTHER INFO:

PICTURES: Will upload pics when I am home from work, Or email me and I can send them direct.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Was it originally purchased in VIC I believe? Been in any accidents? I might have a ls1 berlina if your interested?

mangzilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Clubsport
Is it manual? Yep I bought it from vic and then got it registered in NSW in may. Still have all vic papers and what not from previous owner. I checked it on revs (i cant remember what the new term is for that register thing) before i bought it and it came back with nothing and I've had no accidents in it.

mangzilla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Clubsport
few more pics

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image.jpg