Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Series 2 bodykit on a series 1?

lolwutimus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina S1
Hi guys,

I have a series 1 VE Lumina '07 (No pics, joined today) and want to put a series 2 Calais bodykit on it. Front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, tail lights and headlights. I have asked someone about this outside of JC and I was told I would need to change the bonnet aswell because of the chrome trim around it? He also mentioned that the paint (mine is black) might not be the same if ordered the bodykit in the same colour. I thought the only black was phantom?

Let me know what you know and if you have done something similar, pics if you can please guys.

Thanks

(also if anyone knows where i can get VE series 2 Calais V rims for a reasonable price that would be much appreciated)

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
you'll only need to change the bonnet if you want that trim, as for the colour it only comes in phantom now for the bad news.

you wont be able to buy these parts brand new and factory painted, if you get the bonnet as well you'll need to get your guards painted too.

you're lookin at quite a bit of money dude, about $2000-2500 for the parts and about $2000 for painting and fitment of the parts. maybe think about trading in for the VE2 calais?