Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Series II VX Berlina

B-T-GiZzLe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina
Infin8 said:
nice berlina mate! those rims are v.nice. wat's with your CD player - it has a security cover?? wat is it? wat does it do?? never heard of that b4. also, tha tint you have...legal? :D

Cheers,
Infin8

cheers mate p.s i finally took those mud guards off and got some slim line plates so it's all looking a lot sleeker nowadays lol..

anyway the security cover isn't really a security cover, and it didn't come with the head unit, i just took some decent quality photos of the stock Eurovox head unit, whipped up a little box out of 3 and 6 mil MDF to sit flush over the head unit, painted it black and stuck the photo of the old head unit on there, it's not gonna deter your professional car thieves and **** but if you just have a quick glance it looks like it's just a stocky inside the car...

the tint is 20% on the back, 28% around the sides, got no idea if it's legal i think it might be the next level past legal...

tint professor did it, cost me $265...money well spent imo!

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
love the colour mate, if i was to buy a vx it would be that colour or black! i wish my rear camber was as straight as ur's!! gotta get my camber kit checked out! rims suit real nice, i rekon u should get the woodgrain for the whole centre console like in the calais's, i rekon it will set interior off!

L

latcham_01

Dude loven colour looks nice ... check out my VX calais if you want ..
Where abouts are you from ? would be good to go for a cruise.

Attachments

• 1178237268_l.jpg
    1178237268_l.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_4416.JPG
    IMG_4416.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 864
  • IMG_4426.JPG
    IMG_4426.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 302
L

latcham_01

P.S well done on the mud guards haha .. did the same my self they look ****.

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
B-T-GiZzLe said:
cheers mate p.s i finally took those mud guards off and got some slim line plates so it's all looking a lot sleeker nowadays lol..

anyway the security cover isn't really a security cover, and it didn't come with the head unit, i just took some decent quality photos of the stock Eurovox head unit, whipped up a little box out of 3 and 6 mil MDF to sit flush over the head unit, painted it black and stuck the photo of the old head unit on there, it's not gonna deter your professional car thieves and **** but if you just have a quick glance it looks like it's just a stocky inside the car...

the tint is 20% on the back, 28% around the sides, got no idea if it's legal i think it might be the next level past legal...

tint professor did it, cost me $265...money well spent imo!

haha, that's clever...kinda. but yeah, if you get a professional thief, it won't deter them.

thats strange with tha tint tho. i'm about 2 get my windows tinted next week tha darkest legal...i was told by the tint professor as well that 35% is tha darkest???? that's for tha side windows, tha back can be darker i think...

i need 2 remove my mudflaps as well :D just keep forgetting!!!

Cheers,
Infin8

B-T-GiZzLe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina
P.S well done on the mud guards haha .. did the same my self they look ****.

damn lovin those dayton style wheels on the calais! thats a mad look with the champagne colour, what are those 19's?

haha, that's clever...kinda. but yeah, if you get a professional thief, it won't deter them.

thats strange with tha tint tho. i'm about 2 get my windows tinted next week tha darkest legal...i was told by the tint professor as well that 35% is tha darkest???? that's for tha side windows, tha back can be darker i think...

i need 2 remove my mudflaps as well :D just keep forgetting!!!

Cheers,
Infin8

yeah not sure what the deal was, i just wanted some dark tints really...

yo Infin8 u got any pics of your beast on here!

love the berlina / calais's i'm down to see as many as i can!

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
not yet, but hopefully soon. in tha process of changing a few things :thumbsup: so hopefully in tha next week...oh yeah, and i finally got my tint. got sum info for you if ya want (just PM)

Cheers,
Infin8