Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

-= Series III L67 VS Ute =-

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
wait for it to dry between coats. do you just mean getting paint in behind the handle? if so yeah just try pull the handle back and do that part first

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
yeah thats what iment lol and sweet thats what im doing isnt lookin to bad just bout to get onto 2nd coat, and with the side mirrors how do you propose i stop the overspray from getting in behind the mirror were taping the outside and its lookin bodgy

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
mm if you just tape up the mirror that should be ok if it gets in behind the mirror i wouldnt worry about that as it wont be seen. (just dont flood it with paint lol)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
yeah thats what i thought shouldnt really get in there and we are doin very light coats, first door handle looks really good lol will put pics up when done, how many clear coats at the end do you think?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
my work ground....

2nd coat on mirror

handles..

bit worried about how the handles come out as no were near as smooth as the rest of the door, has that orange peel look but other then that the colour match is spot on