Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

-= Series III L67 VS Ute =-

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
....if you have chasers or similar then use them (need half decent tyre brand but 205 OK). Find 7's or old mags. Start at 21-22psi and work down gently. Most of it is in the 60'. Understand that some turn tyres as they can have too much traction when wheelspeed drops - not a problem you have.

Send me beers when you realise how good this advice is.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
....if you have chasers or similar then use them (need half decent tyre brand but 205 OK). Find 7's or old mags. Start at 21-22psi and work down gently. Most of it is in the 60'. Understand that some turn tyres as they can have too much traction when wheelspeed drops - not a problem you have.

Send me beers when you realise how good this advice is.

haha will give it a shot man, had a few people saying to let them down a but i didnt have a pump, and its a 2 hour drive for me to get there lol, diff should help me with a bit more traction was churpin 2nd everytime

JTR007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB, VN, VS, VX & VF
haha, i found a LSD for my ute today for $150.
since to low funds from xmas and new years, -.- im swapping my senator wheels for it. ;)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute Series III 1999
haha, i found a LSD for my ute today for $150.
since to low funds from xmas and new years, -.- im swapping my senator wheels for it. ;)

you c**t lol, well i lied, in the end i didnt buy it couldnt pull myself to spend that much, and luckily i didnt cause put a ad on gumtree and someone just rang me that lives in the same suburb for 300$

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Yeah $300 is much better

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Should say it on it, but yeah never heard of one. Sounds a little scammy tbh