Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriosuly, WTF is wrong with some people?!

stated vr v6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr statesman
I woke up one sunday from my slumber to here screaming out the front went out to find out what was going on and the big bloke from up the street was kicking the crap out of the little skater from down the street i told him to stop or id call the cops and he told me what went on the little prick debadged his vx r8 and while on the run started throwing them all over the place so he would stop chasing him lol didn't work.He slapped him around a bit more and that was that.Cops were never called and the little skater learn't a big lesson in life!

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
k, i chalenge sum1 2 beat this. my bday is 2 weeks b4 christmas so i got my uncles xe falcon 4 xmas/bday present (biggest bomb eva, but hey, free car aint bad) anywayz i got it on xmas day. he'd just spent $1500 fixing it up so it would b perfect. At 6:30am on boxing day i hear this loud scraping, grinding noise, i look out the window all seems good so i go bak 2 bed. Mum wakes me up at 9:30 and shes really upset, she takes me outside and shows me the car...

merry xmas 2006! picture by Toddlez69 - Photobucket

So clearly im not 2 impressed, finnaly get a car n i cant drive it :(. Next day mum sees all these guys crowded round a ute, they see her comin n clear off, she has a look n sees the brown paint on the bak end of the tray. She treatens 2 dob em in2 the cops. A week later the cars bak lookin betta then eva, u kno, except 4 the fact it was still a **** coloured falcon...

scorp

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY SerII Acclaim
I woke up one sunday from my slumber to here screaming out the front went out to find out what was going on and the big bloke from up the street was kicking the crap out of the little skater from down the street i told him to stop or id call the cops and he told me what went on the little prick debadged his vx r8 and while on the run started throwing them all over the place so he would stop chasing him lol didn't work.He slapped him around a bit more and that was that.Cops were never called and the little skater learn't a big lesson in life!

haha awesome. i woulda helped hold the kid.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
And why do you say that, or should I brace myself for a stupid argument?

no comment - that's just minux being minux
KickArse.gif

it sucks pretty bad when people feel the need to steal anything from your vehicle..... small stuff is annoying!

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
i had a brand new ipod stolen from my old car...that sucked major ass :p

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i got my big **** off tacho and shift light stolen aswell as my gear knob like what kind of dimwit wants my knob seriously it was in the clearence bin at autobarnz, i also had a cannon stolen

Last edited:

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
k, i chalenge sum1 2 beat this. my bday is 2 weeks b4 christmas so i got my uncles xe falcon 4 xmas/bday present (biggest bomb eva, but hey, free car aint bad) anywayz i got it on xmas day. he'd just spent $1500 fixing it up so it would b perfect. At 6:30am on boxing day i hear this loud scraping, grinding noise, i look out the window all seems good so i go bak 2 bed. Mum wakes me up at 9:30 and shes really upset, she takes me outside and shows me the car...

merry xmas 2006! picture by Toddlez69 - Photobucket

So clearly im not 2 impressed, finnaly get a car n i cant drive it :(. Next day mum sees all these guys crowded round a ute, they see her comin n clear off, she has a look n sees the brown paint on the bak end of the tray. She treatens 2 dob em in2 the cops. A week later the cars bak lookin betta then eva, u kno, except 4 the fact it was still a **** coloured falcon...

Haha thats epic...obviously not funny at the time but that pic is mad...i hate people that run into your car and dont stop. Did ya ask em for the door skin back lol

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Wow, alot of you are far worse off than me with some of the things that have happened to you..I guess some people are just tightassed, there isn't much we can do about it ay :(

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i woke up one morning and went outside to put the bins out it was about 7am.... i look at me mums vz clubby and im like yea wata nice car, keep going then i look back en im like wtf?? someone had nicked all 4 clubby rims/tires and replaced em with bricks, idk how the **** they did it but we didnt hear a thing all night and im a light sleeper

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
I never had anything stolen but one morning I went out to go to work and found some c&%ts had egged my car. I was so angry I missed the turnoff to my work.