Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriosuly, WTF is wrong with some people?!

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Oh yeh also, on saturday, last weekend, my mum parked her old jag outside the local community centre while their was a trivia night for the local public school my lil bro goes to.

Someone had broken both the driver and front passengers windows, glass everywhere, and heaps of stuff broken.

The wierd thing is, the front passenger door doesn't lock properly, so im assuming it was for shits and giggles. although they did go through everything in the car.

it was also pouring so its all wet inside in addition to the glass every where.

Last edited:

scorp

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY SerII Acclaim
Hmm, i found a theft detterant that works atm. Make your vehicle look like an undercover cop vehicle?! A police shirt on the front seat works too. I've had many people i work with comment that it's a cop vehicle, and they saw the shirt... when i didn't even tell them to check it out.

Had the aerial on the back for a while, hasn't been touched. Havn't lost anything off the vehicle, and it's been parked in scummy areas too. One place was soo bad with number plates being stolen people have changed their number plate screws very willingly to the "unsteelable" ones for free. Parked my car there with normal phillips head screws and they were still on the vehicle in the morning :)

My old VR never had anything stolen from it, but looked stock besides the head unit and spot lamps. But i know my ex gf's mum had a brick thrown threw her VT's front windshield and two tyres slashed one night in their front yard around 7PM, happened to quite a few vehicles down the road.

Where did you get a police shirt?

Dave Q

Lumina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Ohh ok yeah Dave, I know what it is, never heard it referred to wet-sanding though, but yeah I get it..
Yeah, I go Blacktown or Dural, wherever I feel like driving at the time ahah..The people at Blacktown annoy me sometimes though, they always hassle me, but I have been there so many times and rejected their personal help alot, so hopefully they are finally getting the message lol

Yeah, they often seem to have a lot of staff, but Supacheap on Richmond Road, they seem to be the other way around.

If you ever want some car paint for touch-ups, you should try VG Autopaints at Toongabbie. I can vouch for the stuff..the auto paint there is excellent. Bring your car.

Another headlight term is "acrylic lens de-oxidiser." Thats a chemical means of wet-sanding.

I am doing up one of my cars tail lights...I will post up some picks when its ready.

I think older cars with good clear headlights definately look the business.

:D

Dave Q

Lumina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
mmm very good idea, a great investment

You might find that the little braindead wheel-challenged scrotes, key your car up pretty bad just before they set up a nice fire under your fuel tank.

:whistling :p

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
You might find that the little braindead wheel-challenged scrotes, key your car up pretty bad just before they set up a nice fire under your fuel tank.

:whistling :p

some people might interprete it differently, total backfire hahaha

Death wish for your car. It could become more of a target lol

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
when i had my vb commodore went fishing with some mates get back to the car later in the night to find the glove box open stupid pricks broke into the car took about 5 dollars in change a hand held spotlight cb radio coaxial cable but didnt take the radio that was not bolted in cut the coax at the antennae mount and didnt take the antennae
they used a sidchrome flat blade screwdriver to break into the drivers side door lock that was stuffed already and only needed a 5c coin to open it ignition lock was broken no key required to start it but they tried that with the screwdriver and still couldnt start it dumb f***s anyway i got the screwdriver they got a s**t spotty and 3feet of cable and 5 bucks i think the screwdriver they left behind was worth more than what they got from me