Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriosuly, WTF is wrong with some people?!

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
OK, I am absolutely furious at the moment. For those interested, here is the story. I arrive home not long ago after work, pull up in my drive way and jump out of the car to take a photo of my new number plates with the LED number plate lights glowing on them. I bought these LED's about two weeks ago from Autobarn for $21, a bit costly considering I can get the normal ones for free anyway.
So i pull out my phone to take a photo and realise there is no light coming out. I undo one of the clips and unplug to see if the globe has blown. IT ISN"T THERE!!
I try the other one and it is missing aswell. Someone has stolen my globes..

Now seriously, I can understand how things on cars can easily be stolen, like side indicators that are clear for example. But I haven't had these for very long, so it surprises me how quick someone has been.
Yes I drive with my lights on pretty much 90% all the time (not always lights, usually parkers in the morning). This got me thinking that someone must have taken them at TAFE yesterdday, but there is no way the light output is enough to be noticed during the day. Now unless someone has seen them whilst driving behind me, and taken them from when my car has been parked in the driveway at home, it leaves work.

I'm very upset over this, not for the fact that it is $21 for a new pair, but people are just f***wits :cry:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
yeah some people really need to drop dead for the good of society

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mate, they did you a favour lol.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Lol ^^^^^^^

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Mate, they did you a favour lol.
And why do you say that, or should I brace myself for a stupid argument?
Lol, nah, I may be seeing where you are coming from, if you are thinking because they were LED's, but they weren't the shitty flashers, or blue/red/green things you see all the time, they were proper Phillip's items that were white in appearence, but not overwhelming.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Nah, he is thinking that they all look crap, the blue, green, red, pink and white LED ones.

I think he is anyway.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Eh, I thought they looked really good when I had my white plates, but never got the chance to see them with the new blue ones.
They didn't look tacky at all, but each to their own I guess.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah I probably will now, just the Phillp's ones looked real nice and I would have thought that they wouldn't blow out like cheap ones would. Ohwell, lets just hope my next pair don't get stolen aswell lol

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I had my indicators stolen the week after I got my VR :( - (clear VT style ones)

Also had valve caps pinched once years ago...