Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Serious??

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
not a bad idea if you want to avoid the police eyeing you off. Also would be nice to change between a loud car adn a quiet one, could surprise people your driving near too! haha. dunno about the note it'd give out though, be alright on an 8 i'd imagine.

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
I think they are an excellent idea, being able to change between a nice exhaust note and a stock quiet note would be excellent.

Although, I have never head one of them before. So i have no idea of the quality of the sound. I only think the idea is good

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
Only one problem I can see. They have been illegal on road cars in NSW for about 40 years. I know this because some friends got pinged by the boys in blue a few years ago for these. I don't think the laws have changed recently either. They sound like crappy lakes pipes.

TonyJZX

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore M6
you do know that ferrari, aston martin, mercedes etc etc already have their own system that works in the same way

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
Bi-modal ring any bells?

STD on E Series GTS, and an SV option...

But because many manufacturers make something, doesn't make the aftermarket knock-offs any better...
2c

Edit: fix the f'n auto-correct typos...

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
The Varex specifically sounds like totall ****. Much like everything Xforce related.