Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people!!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
OK, I have ripped off a thread title from the Ford Forums, which I participate in occasionally, but not this particular one, which developed in a personal s***fight amongst contributors who tend to be insulted very easily. My rants start here ……………..

The street to our house is wide, streetlights and footpath on one side, bush on the other. Last week, about 10.00pm after a 450km drive, nearly home and suddenly I’m confronted by a bloke walking down our side of the road. Nearly ran him down as he was wearing all black clothes.
WTF ? There is a lit footpath.

Today, an old bloke, same spot, walking towards my car on my side of the road, I get about 20 metres from him and he decides to cross to the footpath side in front of me.
WTF ? Lucky I’m only doing 40kmh and have good brakes.

Last week, go to Bunnings to pick up some bulky items in the ute, come back with a full trolley, and there is a 4WD behind me with about 200mm between his bull bar and my tailgate.
WTF ? There are only about 100 vacant spaces there.

Today, Bunnings again, get back to car with 4WD parked next to me, with just enough room for me to squeeze my aging body in the drivers door.
WTF ? He’s OK, about 10 spaces on his driver’s side, and about 10 spaces on my passengers side.

Today, coming home from the above WTF ?, I have to turn right across a 2 lane, 100kmh highway at a well marked and divided intersection. The car in front stops, waits for a number of oncoming cars, gets impatient, and does his turn with an impending disaster.
WTF ? I could see me being in a stationary vehicle in a high speed collision. Disaster missed by a couple of metres, but I’ll bet there were a couple of tightened sphincters in a couple of other cars.

So … WTF ? Are people blind, or have faith in others coping with their stupidity.?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Coz human beings are fcukwits.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Most people are idiots. Keep this in mind and it explains everything....

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
Most people are idiots. Keep this in mind and it explains everything....

.... ride a motorcycle on our roads these days
and all is explained!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Society continues to go down the shitter, unfortunately. Walk on a dark street, on the road instead of the footpath, half tanked and wonder why you get hit you get it by a car. Then sue the driver for negligence. Next thing we know the Apex Club at every town show will have to follow the example of Bunnings in the correct protocol for placing onions on the bread at a sausage sizzle, or risk being sued for negligence....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I hate to say it but it will take one mum at school pickup putting kid into 4B on drivers side to get killed or injured might stop it.
And get off the road.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yeah Pete and the idiot driver will be some other sheala txting and driving or at least looking at their phone instead of the road. The same driver will say oh the sun was in my eyes....