Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people!!

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Scientific research has found the human body has been undergoing transformation over the last decade or so where the brain matter has slowly been relocating towards the buttocks region as part of a relocation process purely for self preservation. It is believed that this has resulted from years of head knocks resulting in concussions, contact sport could be one contributing factor. The human body has been through many changes throughout it's existence and will continue to do so just to survive and the reasoning behind the brain slowly repositioning to the buttocks is that there is more cushioning there to protect such a vulnerable and important part of it's function seeing as the hard skull seems to be failing, unfortunately it makes it suspect to one side effect where as if one is to sit on their arse for prolonged periods it starves the brain of important blood circulation resulting in brain cells dying!
For those who may be sceptical to this discovery and have doubts it is important to remember that these individuals that do have their brains situated in there arse are usually also found to be guilty of talking out of it which is a natural behaviour of the mouth to follow the brain. This progression doesn't seem to effect all of mankind yet and is only found in a few selected 'Special' people and of course many politicians. One added advantage for this evolution is that in decades to come it will no longer be required to wear helmets for occasions where currently we put the brain at risk.

Thanks, a huge laugh that is unfortunately true.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
I seriously think that a lot of younger people have been breed to not give a **** ( but at some point that can and hopefully covers them in faeces , really i soo want to see them having a meltdown because now their upset with modern life habits ).
Was away last week and came across a corridor with elevators both sides , people just everywhere.
You could walk through to other destinations , which I was doing, no one moved to let you through.
I picked a line and went through ( no one moved) and l didn't look back to see if anyone was upset that I just walked into them and hit them as I passed through even though they had room to move and let you through , they sore me coming and still didn't move.

There is no courtesy and consideration these days, it's all about me , until their offended or upset = and that's still about me.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Trouble is the young ones are so soft today it's not funny. They get what they want straight away because they can, not because they have money in the bank. People tend today to be focussed on getting themselves ahead and fk anyone who gets in the way. Yet you can't challenge them because they will get upset. Young ones don't understand no.... They have to be the most popular or they feel upset. Yet to feel popular they rely on FB and think that 500 FB friends has some status. They are not allowed to take a risk because they might graze their arm. Hate to say it, it's parents today that are partly to blame because they give in when a child is persistent enough and hounds them. So they learn to chuck a hissy and you get what you want.....

The other thing is that parents today have a phobia with FOKMO.... We see it every year at work.... Time parents taught their kids to go without, because that is actually ok.

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
We had a good one the other day, driving on a divided road, two lanes in either direction with a centre bush area in the middle, daughter was in the right lane following a car and it slows down and stops in the right lane, I thought we are going to get rear ended here, sitting stationary in the right lane 70 or 80 zone can't recall, a few seconds later no signals it hooks a left turn into a street from the right lane and almost took out a couple of cars in the left lane. I couldn't believe what I saw.

it has rained in Melbourne this week.. sometimes a bit ! :D
Tuesday (was it Wednesday? ) afternoon get onto the Dandy bypass
and it starts to rain... heavily. Traffic slows ... yeah no problem with that
turn left onto Dingley Bypass and nearly run up the back of a bloke doing
maybe 15kmh (it IS a triple lane road with 80kmh limit! )

Swing into the middle and pass 15 cars or so at about 60...
to find up front a Mazda3 travelling at said 15kmh with the drivers
window down and the driver (yes she was female) has their head
out the window... peering ahead in the pouring rain

WTF....? coz the wipers are on fast too :rolleyes:

Seriously.... you have a licence and cannot drive in the rain?:mad:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Further to smittys earlier comments:
My workmate and I both ride to work nearly every day. And he nailed it when he said "in a car you get stuck behind one idiot on the way to work, but on a bike you pass everyone which includes about a dozen idiots everyday. You see bad lane choice, no indicators, texting while driving, no lights etc etc"
Try riding to work, you will be amazed what idiots you see

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yep. I walk and ride a push bike a lot and see similar ****. Even seen people watching videos on their phones in traffic. Banning the use of phones in cars has really worked.....

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Too many people in Melbourne where did they all come from in the last 5 years pity the roads haven't grown.
At least you don't have people doing burnouts out the front of your house in other peoples cars at 3am most nights get botted for money every time you got coles and need to lock up or nail everything down due to Ice junkies. I thought my town was bad for that until recently I worked in Melbourne for a bit whats with all the drug addicts sleeping on the streets? They have homes but get more drugs scabbing money constantly when are we going to round them up and shoot the lot of them?