Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by figjam, Nov 19, 2018.

1. afstruct

afstruct Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
    Thanks, a huge laugh that is unfortunately true.

2. hiker

hiker New Member

Members Ride:
    statesman vs series 3
    The time has come to carefully sort the populace to find candidates for the GENE POLICE!

3. afstruct

afstruct Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
    I seriously think that a lot of younger people have been breed to not give a **** ( but at some point that can and hopefully covers them in faeces , really i soo want to see them having a meltdown because now their upset with modern life habits ).
    Was away last week and came across a corridor with elevators both sides , people just everywhere.
    You could walk through to other destinations , which I was doing, no one moved to let you through.
    I picked a line and went through ( no one moved) and l didn't look back to see if anyone was upset that I just walked into them and hit them as I passed through even though they had room to move and let you through , they sore me coming and still didn't move.

There is no courtesy and consideration these days, it's all about me , until their offended or upset = and that's still about me.

4. losh1971

losh1971 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VR Ute V6
    Trouble is the young ones are so soft today it's not funny. They get what they want straight away because they can, not because they have money in the bank. People tend today to be focussed on getting themselves ahead and fk anyone who gets in the way. Yet you can't challenge them because they will get upset. Young ones don't understand no.... They have to be the most popular or they feel upset. Yet to feel popular they rely on FB and think that 500 FB friends has some status. They are not allowed to take a risk because they might graze their arm. Hate to say it, it's parents today that are partly to blame because they give in when a child is persistent enough and hounds them. So they learn to chuck a hissy and you get what you want.....

The other thing is that parents today have a phobia with FOKMO.... We see it every year at work.... Time parents taught their kids to go without, because that is actually ok.

5. Smitty

Smitty Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Gen-F R8 Tourer wagon, VK Clubbie race car

it has rained in Melbourne this week.. sometimes a bit ! :D
    Tuesday (was it Wednesday? ) afternoon get onto the Dandy bypass
    and it starts to rain... heavily. Traffic slows ... yeah no problem with that
    turn left onto Dingley Bypass and nearly run up the back of a bloke doing
    maybe 15kmh (it IS a triple lane road with 80kmh limit! )

Swing into the middle and pass 15 cars or so at about 60...
    to find up front a Mazda3 travelling at said 15kmh with the drivers
    window down and the driver (yes she was female) has their head
    out the window... peering ahead in the pouring rain

WTF....? coz the wipers are on fast too :rolleyes:

Seriously.... you have a licence and cannot drive in the rain?:mad:

6. Deuce

Deuce Super Stock

Members Ride:
    '94 VR SS V8
    Further to smittys earlier comments:
    My workmate and I both ride to work nearly every day. And he nailed it when he said "in a car you get stuck behind one idiot on the way to work, but on a bike you pass everyone which includes about a dozen idiots everyday. You see bad lane choice, no indicators, texting while driving, no lights etc etc"
    Try riding to work, you will be amazed what idiots you see

7. immortality

immortality Home of the smoky breakfast Bacon! Staff Member

Members Ride:
    HSV VS Senator, VX s2 Calais S/C
    Yep. I walk and ride a push bike a lot and see similar ****. Even seen people watching videos on their phones in traffic. Banning the use of phones in cars has really worked.....

8. the_boozer

the_boozer no more VK

Members Ride:
    Prado
    Too many people in Melbourne where did they all come from in the last 5 years pity the roads haven't grown.
    At least you don't have people doing burnouts out the front of your house in other peoples cars at 3am most nights get botted for money every time you got coles and need to lock up or nail everything down due to Ice junkies. I thought my town was bad for that until recently I worked in Melbourne for a bit whats with all the drug addicts sleeping on the streets? They have homes but get more drugs scabbing money constantly when are we going to round them up and shoot the lot of them?

yamahahatim likes this.