Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service at 130,000 km's

PaTi3Nc3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Commodore
Hey all,

I have just joined so id like to say hi first :)

I only bought a VZ commodore executive 2 weeks ago it had 128,000 kms on it and it only cost 10k (recon its a steal myself)
Anyway, ever since it hit 129,000 kms its been giving me the poops cause it has on the dash "Service 130,000 Km's" and it was only serviced 2 weeks ago by the dealership i got it from.... on the sticker old mate put "next service 142,500 kms"

I guess what im asking is.... does anyone know how to stop it from telling me it needs a service when it doesnt?

Thanks All :)

Kurt.

( 3rd time lucky for this post.... i have posted it twice over the past 4 hours and it hasnt been put up yet )

SBM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5Spd
Hold in your 2 arrows under the MODE button and turn the ignition on. Wait for it to beep and release them. Then press and hold the set button until it beeps again.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
i had the same problem, do pretty much what sbm said.. its heaps annoying hahaha

PaTi3Nc3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Commodore
Hold in your 2 arrows under the MODE button and turn the ignition on. Wait for it to beep and release them. Then press and hold the set button until it beeps again.

Thanks for that tip, worked a treat! Champion