Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service ESP on dashboard DAFEKK?

Serobix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF sv6
Exactly as my title says was driving last night just started raining dno if its cause of the rain i've driven in the rain before and its been feen, but now i have this Service ESP in writing on my VF, then like when u lose control of the car it has the ESP Sign showing, going to check my car in the morning but not sure why its doing this

Car has 2902KM's done so far.

Serobix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF sv6
bump xD was in the snow as well and everything went fking haywire!

rayman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Sportwagon
I was getting this error message "Service ESP" on the highway and the cruise would drop out. I had a Bluetooth OBDII logger installed, since I've taken that out, it hasn't occurred since. Same thing confirmed on both SSV Wagon and Redline Sedan.

That's the only time is has come up.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Don't feed them after midnight, and never let them get wet..........

whitey5759

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I had this happen to me, but it was because I'd forgotten to reconnect the MAF plug after installing new headlight globes. Maybe reseat yours and see if it helps.

No idea why disconnected MAF causes ESP error but it does!

ChrisBraz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Ute
Was Driving today and started getting the same message . Cruise would drop out and all the needles on the dash would drop to zero then it would be fine for a few more minutes. Left the car for a few hours and now it seems fine. Idid go through some water thatcwas on the roads after the storn we had here on Thursday. Could somethings got wet?. It was fine on Friday.

GMVPSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline Wagon, 7sec Pontiac GXP, VY Ute
Same thing happened to me on the freeway today. Have had the OBDII reader on the car for a couple of months and no problems until tonight. Incidentally the longest I have driven it in one hit.

Cruise control dropped off and I thought I'd hit the brake pedal. Within 5 mins it had dropped off four or five times.

I also noticed the OBDII had lost its connection to my phone so I unplugged and drove the remainder of the way without an issue.

Now the big question. Do I leave it out for good. Or try again?

Thanks Justcomnodores forum. Once again I Google an issue and it comes up with an answer!

DP

I was getting this error message "Service ESP" on the highway and the cruise would drop out. I had a Bluetooth OBDII logger installed, since I've taken that out, it hasn't occurred since. Same thing confirmed on both SSV Wagon and Redline Sedan.

That's the only time is has come up.