Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service vehicle soon

crazykiwiguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ equipe alloytech
Hi all. I have a 2005 commodore vz equipe alloytech. The service vehicle soon message keeps coming up on the dash every fews minutes. I cant turn it off & its getting really annoying. I plan to service the car myself & want to turn this reminder off. After watching videos on youtube they all say press both arrow buttons at the same time, turn on the ignition & push the set button. This doesnt seem to be working for my car. Does anybody on here have a solution? Cheers guys.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Basically the SVS message is trying to annoy the crap out of you so you will take your car to your local dealer and get them to find and fix the fault.
Usually a faulty oil pressure sensor causes the SVS message. That's my experience at least.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Basically the SVS message is trying to annoy the crap out of you so you will take your car to your local dealer and get them to find and fix the fault.
Usually a faulty oil pressure sensor causes the SVS message. That's my experience at least.

Same here.

Oil pressure switch is usually the problem.