Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

setting a ford owner right(hopefully)

Leno1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN commordore
i wasn't going to say anything but i can't help myself.

This parity crap has been going on for so long and it is something that really really annoys me.

Project Blueprint, we all remember those words don't we, when Tony Cochrain and the AVESCO heavies decided that ford needed to have an easier shot at the title.

Why make ford produce a better car when we can bring all holdens to a lower level.

Follow me here it does make sense,

Ford decides to hold off the development of the new falcon, they decide to stick with the AU knowing full well that it was a pile of crap and that all the ford teams were complaining about it. Meanwhile AVESCO go about trying to reduce the holdens abvious benifits by fiting the falcon with the commodore front spoiler, and reducing a number of aero factors on the rear of the commodore to bring it closer to the aerodynamic pressures that the AU gets.

a while later AVESCO once again thinks this is not good with holden winning all the time say they put a team together to find out how to bring the Falcon and the Commodore into line. Thus was born project blueprint.

So AVESCO announce their plans to implement project blue print in 2003 i think, however all cars had to be completly complient by 2004. (correct me if i'm wrong). then, fairly soon after this was announced Ford announce they are releasing the Falcon BA in time for the project blueprint to be in full swing.

Ford knew that the AU was a load of rubbish but they also knew that they couldn't provide a car that could conqour the mighty holdens at that time. So they sat it out and waited for AVESCO to change the rules to bring the commodores down to the AU level, then Ford will bring out their NOW superier BA out and get some easy wins making the blue oval look good once again.

Ford are dirty dirty lasy cheats. Why work for a win when you can have one handed to you.

You may just think this is a conspiracy theory, but your wrong. Do the math. Look at past results, look at the dates, it all adds up.
What a load of ****..
Do the maths..What maths..
Commodores were wearing tyres..
Hence Bathurst the 2 ended up in the sand..
There front ends were ****..
Ford were going great..
Their Aero was spot on..
So Holden decided to do a swap..
Aeros for front ends..
Ford didn't need the front splitters ..But race after race Holden whinged.. Seton's Falcons front splitter got shorter and shorter..Until the Fords handled like ****..
Then Operation Blueprint..
BULLSHIT COMMENTS ON HERE..
Holden cheated again!!!!!

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
What a load of ****..
Ford were going great..
Their Aero was spot on..
Aeros for front ends..
Ford didn't need the front splitters ..But race after race Holden whinged.. Seton's Falcons front splitter got shorter and shorter..Until the Fords handled like ****..

1642826361570.png

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I think the AU wasn’t such a bad car. Yes it did look ordinary but it was a pretty reliable car and you still see many of them on the roads now.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
What a load of ****..
Ford were going great..
Their Aero was spot on..
Aeros for front ends..

Excellent thread dig buddy...Something from 17 years ago....

Best you have a look at current times