Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Setup up Trimatic box speedo drive to match autometer km's speedo with elect odo

Darran76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Hi, does anyone have any avice on what actually needs to done to convert the trimatic auto speedo setup so I can use the autometer speedo in kilometres that has the electronic odo readout? Not sure where to start with this!

Darran76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
Well I was not sure on which section it should have been under after I posted the first one!

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
you may be able to use / modify a VN-VT electronic speedo drive to suit, you would need to use the trimatic gear on the end, also depending on the pulse rate either use an adapter or change gears to get the pulses correct

scott

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
you may be able to use / modify a VN-VT electronic speedo drive to suit, you would need to use the trimatic gear on the end, also depending on the pulse rate either use an adapter or change gears to get the pulses correct
what he said is pretty much spot...just take it to an auto sparky theyl sort it out