Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sharing is caring Heres some pictures of me car

D

devilly

dunno what to do next !!!! i think i'm nearing the finishing point.i got mesh for front bumper installed it :) and then painted the front grills silver.painted the engine cover silver.

chrome handles inside and outside installed,the painted exhaust and wrap still the same colour's :)

about now i would be putting in them awesome sub woofer moldered boxes, but noise pollution cops e.t.c. so not doing it as don't want to attract the cops.

only problems is back quarter panel is not straight and when i purchased the car it was covered in mud ,when i washed it found 2 doors and spoiler had been keyed been slowly working on them but really haven't fixed it yet.

only other thing i found is series 1 has a front body to quarter panel area with rust in it on series 2 is a metal bracket,so the problems only with older vt's any on fixed this before?

D

devilly

I'll take some tonight and post them :) heres whats been finished,will post the front bumper and grill and engine cover changes tonight :)

Attachments

• silver console.jpg
    silver console.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 218
  • close door handles.jpg
    close door handles.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 236
  • side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 255
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 236
  • KAts front nose of vt.JPG
    KAts front nose of vt.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 256
  • chrome handles.jpg
    chrome handles.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 246
R

Risky

Nice & tidy. It gives me an idea when you start threads about your ride. It was hard to imagine it lol

D

devilly

here's all my current pics to get it up to date :)

had to put the one of me dog in it as she kept getting in the way :)

Attachments

• close up engine cover.JPG
    close up engine cover.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 218
  • close up front grills.JPG
    close up front grills.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 240
  • dog a wrogs funny as.JPG
    dog a wrogs funny as.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 273
  • engine cover.jpg
    engine cover.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 264
  • front grill flash and dark.JPG
    front grill flash and dark.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 267
  • nice pic engine cover.jpg
    nice pic engine cover.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 267
R

Risky

Shiniest engine cover ever lol. You were right about that mesh & looks great. Pity you can't put it on the grill area.

D

devilly

was thinking the grill at the bottom same pattern and as it works it's way up to the top go bigger sizes would look killer. couldn't find the different sizes in same pattern and very happy with this :)

same paint on grill as engine cover, very shinny stuff :) ,just angle's and dog in the way for a really good picture of grill.

love working on this car :) first time i've decided to break all the rules and do it my own way :)

so im running out of ideas now :) very close to finishing every thought i ever had :)

R

Risky

How are the seats, are they in good condition? You'll start hitting the small stuff if you've done all the major bits.

Leather shifter?
Leather Handbrake?
SS front lights?
Series II rear lights?
LEDS in the footwell?

Lol I'm trying to find something for you to do.

D

devilly

found something to do :) matching the fuse panel and glove box to the same as i did the door trim :)

nearly grab the chrome button for hand brake and chrome button for trans.found out they look a like chrome they plastic so changed me mine.

have dash mat,steering wheel cover,sheep's skin covers for front seats,polyester for back seat with a mink blanket throw over,for safety reasons as when i buy stuff i can cover it over if they don't see they don't steal it.

black rubber floor mats for looks and safety when working on electrical stuff,fire extinguisher and even a fire blanket.

led's in foot, well cant do it as will attract cops to fining me.

Attachments

• NEW SPEEDO 10.JPG
    NEW SPEEDO 10.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 224
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 232
  • chrome handles.jpg
    chrome handles.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 229
D

devilly

finished 1 piece of the next idea :) heres a pic,have heaps of material left to finish the other pieces :)

Attachments

• 14 fuse cover.JPG
    14 fuse cover.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 238