Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sharing is caring Heres some pictures of me car

D

devilly

yeah finished sanding long time ago, been so busy trying to get summer ready forgot all about the post, turns out the panel itself is damaged so I got another panel and sanded and sprayed and just up to cutting it and then changing it over.

have been madly window tinting my home at the moment getting it ready for summer time. if I can keep the heat out then hopefully air con bill wont be as high this year :) so 30 meter roll of window tint is nearly all gone.

watching the Holden dream cruise has brought back my passion so I will be getting a few more jobs done on it really soon :)

currently trying to work out what the heck goes under the back seat rear air vents, can't seem to find the correct name for it so I can get the part itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Well hoping it helps

Reflective tint?
Only issues is when the ambient air is 35C inside and out, thats when it gets fun but any window tint should help reduce glare.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

Dude, window tinting is done on the inside only

Cars, home and businesses all on inside as cannot be exposed to the elements

PS, even on their website it says to install on the inside
https://www.protinting.com.au/installation-instructions/house-office-instructions/

ROUGH CUTTING

The film is installed on the inside of the window. Roll film out on a table that you can cut on. Add 20mm to the height and width of the windows measurements and cut the film to this size. This will allow trimming at a later stage.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
both sides, lololol

D

devilly

Dude, window tinting is done on the inside only

Cars, home and businesses all on inside as cannot be exposed to the elements

PS, even on their website it says to install on the inside
https://www.protinting.com.au/installation-instructions/house-office-instructions/

ROUGH CUTTING

The film is installed on the inside of the window. Roll film out on a table that you can cut on. Add 20mm to the height and width of the windows measurements and cut the film to this size. This will allow trimming at a later stage.
All good :) I got blinds on the outside anyways :) they had the indoor bamboo blinds on sale so I got them and painted them with outdoor paint they been up for nearly 10 years now doing really well :) hey when you got 30 meters for $30 and it turns your place into a cave I like it :) back of the house I got shade cloth folded over a few times sewed it together with wire and put over windows. if I want to see out side I just check my cameras lol :) better then taping newspaper to your windows. I hate the idea of metal roller shutters what would you do in case of a fire and there was no power to them to make them go up.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yeah I always do weird things then everyone has a good laugh then they copy me lol :)

Laughing but wont copy :)

Definitely a man cave now.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina