Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sharing is caring Heres some pictures of me car

D

devilly

Hi lex, yes rust got cut out and then weld job. just got to get a tip welded onto the exhaust system. and treat under body so no ore rust issues in the future.

D

devilly

Hi Uni, nar the whole front end has had a serious make over. the whole car actually has had heaps done to it. the problem is when its on idles it shakes as soon as you hold the accelerator cable under the hood it don't shake at all. it don't matter where or how tight I move the cable it just shakes on idles when driving it shakes the whole time through the steering wheel Its so annoying.

every sensor has been replace with brand new holdens ones the only ones I haven't changed are the knock sensors. So I think I will just live with it. My feelings are where's the timing light I need to move the dizzy or adjust the points that's what it feels like. but no dizzy or points on this car.

D

devilly

So she has been parked now and wrecking it out at the moment here's pics of what she looked like at the end of all my hard work. Follow your dreamers always give it a go this was a vx ss bumper project enjoyed doing it and learnt a lot as well :)
DSCF2184.JPG
rear end.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
D

devilly

Hi Lex It was very hard to let her go :( but the positive is I learnt a lot from fibre glassing to spray painting :) mechanical and electrical :) Oh the VY is a dream mechanical compared to what I was driving :) If you want to check it out I have started a VY section of my new ride Loving it at the moment :)

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Oh well.
Things must come to an end at times

Subbed ya new thread

Cheers

PlenumBiscuit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
a great read and cool journey on your VT, was wondering why u think the extra nut on strut top helps :)

D

devilly

Oh because the movement of the strut was undoing the nut, this way it locked it in place. then I got better nuts and no more dramas.

Yeah I worked really hard on it but at least now its helping my new ride and other people's too as I'm parting it out now :)