Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shaven, Cologned Grandpa Heads Into Town To Rake In D-Day Pussy

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Capture.jpg

RICHMOND, VA—After applying several spritzes of cologne to his freshly shaven face, 87-year-old World War II veteran Roger Sarlo confidently left his home Thursday to go reel in some top-shelf D-Day anniversary pussy, the grandfather of five confirmed. “I have my garrison cap nice and pressed with all the pins on the sides, so now it’s time to head out and get me some of that sweet I-stormed-the-beach-at-Normandy snatch,” said Sarlo, claiming that he expects to be “positively drenched in cooch” by mid-afternoon. “Plus, I dusted off my old military jacket and put my medals right there on the breast pocket. That’s usually guaranteed to get at least one or two pairs of panties sopping.” At press time, Sarlo was saluting an American flag in a local park and “waiting for the beaver train to come rolling in.”

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
This guy is my hero.
I hope I'm like this when I'm his age.

Bomber R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8 Clubsport
LOL! Gotta bring "cooch" back into everyday language

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I have always aspired to be a dirty old man. So much more fun than just being an old man...