Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shaving the engine bay. First time.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
no job hey!!,, when i was 18 i had no job, i bought a vk for $100 it had crows feet all through the paint!! i took every single panal back to bare metal. 1 panel per day and once the panal was completly bare i used pressure pack primer cans to keep the panels primed,,, until i was ready to completely rub it all down and prime again,, long story short is having no job is good as you have more time the those that work but also no job means waitin for that fortnightly cheque to get some gear lol... i'm in the opposite boat now mate i have the money for all the gear but i don't have any time to actually do any of it lol i love vk's and i'm so happy i've just got another one :)

I'm a bit of both.... only work weekends, earn good cash, and do stuff all during the week.:thumbsup:

As good as it is, I can't live at home forever......but I think me and my bro will prolly buy the house off my Mum anyways so we prolly won't move lol.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Also on the drives side wheel arch.. why is there a dent in there, i dont see a point in it, just curious to if anyone knows what its for?

Pretty sure the dent is for clearance to allow fitment of other motor's for overseas models

see below

img0136ku0.jpg

streetholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore
hey guys, got some bad news, wont be completing this car after all. Just got a unit and there is no where i can store the car and work on it. So its got to go :(

streetholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Commodore
she wont let me lol. which sucks, and how did you know about that? do you know me?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
well that sucks

but ill show you two pics so you know what your missing out on:p

i took the bump out on the right skirt aswel
before and after
image003sssss.jpg

picture160sssss.jpg