Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

She is not sounding healthy

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Yes I know it says stud, its definitely the right one though, I bought that exact link
Reviews verify this too.
The pics is what you actually get in the official ARP packaging along with instructions and their lubricant they recommend putting on the threads
Thanks for the clarification.

One more question,
The picture shows only 10 of the longer bolts. Shouldn't it be 20 ?

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Just got a unusual request after buying some parts online.

Has anyone ordered from this place before?

Screenshot_20220819-122050_Outlook.jpg

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I haven’t purchased from that place, but I do recall a purchase I made from Mouser (the electronics parts company). After placing the order and paying, they contacted me and asked for a copy of a utility bill to verify my address. I told them ’no’ and to either send the order or refund my money. They sent the order.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I haven’t purchased from that place, but I do recall a purchase I made from Mouser (the electronics parts company). After placing the order and paying, they contacted me and asked for a copy of a utility bill to verify my address. I told them ’no’ and to either send the order or refund my money. They sent the order.
As @chrisp said - just tell them yeah nah.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
And how are these bright sparks expecting you to send such private information, via insecure eMail? What system would they store such private information within if you send it? Is it secure and will they notify you if their systems are compromised? Why haven’t they made such requirements visible on their order page? Why haven’t they published the banks letter requiring such information?

It‘s bad enough they many businesses want such info, even worse most businesses are near hopeless at securing their systems and keeping them patched.

Yeah, nah, i‘d tell ’em either send the stuff or cancel the order.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Just got a unusual request after buying some parts online.

Has anyone ordered from this place before?

Send Nathan a photo of your cock and tell him his wife can verify who it is.

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Send Nathan a photo of your cock and tell him his wife can verify who it is.

I was a bit more polite than that. I also couldn't find the macro lens to take the picture

"
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the fast reply.

I understand you have a business to protect however I am also concern of how sensitive personal information is handled and stored. Furthermore, this is the first time in years of online shopping that I been asked to provide copy of documents.

The whole experience has caused delays and going for a direct bank deposit will just add on top of it.

The link to the Privacy Policy on the terms of service Item 10 is broken on the website. However, I manage to access it via https://performancewholesale.com.au/policies/privacy-policy.

I couldn't find anywhere mentioning about requesting or handling of copy of documents.

Unfortunatelly, if the only way forward is to send copy of documents, I would have to ask to cancel my order. That would be a shame as I was looking forward to add you guys to my list of parts supplier to my beloved Commodore. I really liked all the tech tips, calculators and even the Kids Corner.

Hopping for a positive outcome "