Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] shed clean out, v6 5 speed convertion,subs ,stockys and more geelong

moogley

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs exec,vr calais
hi all as it says im cleanin my crap out need room to do stuff to the car .

1. t5 five speed convertion to suit vn-vs v6 sedan includes box,shifter ,pedal box ,manual console , tail shaft ,all the the stuff for the shifter ie rubbers and has a clutch and flywheel but flywheel is to suit vn s1 and the clutch isnt to good looking for 700

2. 3x kicker comp c12 subs in custom inclosure to suit vr-vs i dont no if it will fit vn-vp but think it will ,all panels are in grey carpet and look stock ,can still keep your spair tire aswell doesnt foul at all want 300

3. set of ve stockys i thnk there 16x7.5 but could be wrong about the width they have no tires but come with hub caps one of which is slightly damaged want 100

4. 2.5 inch exhaust to suit vp-vs irs v6 models has stainless steel mid and rear mufflers flows well and is quiet ,is cut in half atm for easy transport want 100

5. kenwood 12 in box with jensen amp it come out of a car i just bought ,will throw in a set of 6x9s and spacers want 100

6. vs pacemaker extractors ,abit modifyed and 1 of the primarys is slightly crushed want 150

7. 4l60e vr/vs dont really know which ,130xxxkms on it offers?

8. whole ecotec 130xxxkms on it , i think its thrown a big end bearing ,it makes a bad metal on metal noise, other than that is has all accessories though it is in peices offers?

thats all i think ,id prefer pickup from clifton springs on the other side of geelong cheers, moogley

Attachments

• Photo0245.jpg
    Photo0245.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo0246.jpg
    Photo0246.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

moogley

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs exec,vr calais
cmon lotsa good stuff

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
$50 for the stockies

robbbbo666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Accliam Series II V6
hmmm might be interested in the conversion, how many Ks the motor done?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
hi all as it says im cleanin my crap out need room to do stuff to the car .

1. t5 five speed convertion to suit vn-vs v6 sedan includes box,shifter ,pedal box ,manual console , tail shaft ,all the the stuff for the shifter ie rubbers and has a clutch and flywheel but flywheel is to suit vn s1 and the clutch isnt to good looking for 700

2. 3x kicker comp c12 subs in custom inclosure to suit vr-vs i dont no if it will fit vn-vp but think it will ,all panels are in grey carpet and look stock ,can still keep your spair tire aswell doesnt foul at all want 300

3. set of ve stockys i thnk there 16x7.5 but could be wrong about the width they have no tires but come with hub caps one of which is slightly damaged want 100

4. 2.5 inch exhaust to suit vp-vs irs v6 models has stainless steel mid and rear mufflers flows well and is quiet ,is cut in half atm for easy transport want 100

thats all i think ,id prefer pickup from clifton springs on the other side of geelong cheers, moogley

pics of subs?

moogley

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs exec,vr calais
sorry havnt been here for the past few days ,was told the gearbox had done 152xxx kms and ill get picks of the subs up asap

moogley

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs exec,vr calais
offers? anyone

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
wanna split out the trans?

aZk.

Tamperer#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 3.8 "just needs a little love"
500 for the conversion ;) cash money in your hand, should be able to arrange pick up no dramas