Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

shift kit

reggie_c2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 vs 2 clubsport
what am i up for including labour to get a transgo stage 2 shift kit for my vs clubby?

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Stage 2 Shift Kit:
What it involves – A Stage 2 Shift Kit involves the installation of a new boost valve and boost valve spring, the installation of a new drilled valve body plate, the installation of a new line pressure spring, the installation of new accumulator springs, the installation of a new 1-2 Shift valve, the installation of a new actuator valve spring, the installation of a new cut back valve spring, and many more small modifications to help improve performance of the transmission.
Price - $400 to $700 fully installed

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/buick-ecotec-v6-performance-upgrades.64700

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
i gotquoted 600 just a week ago for the transgo stage 2 & corvette servo fully installed...drive in, drive out........i was told on these forums the price is "Fair"....but to shop around... try sourcing your parts from Ebay, the trangos kit is $220(i was qouted 300 at my trans mechanic) on there and corvette servo's can be picked up for like $39. (qouted $50)

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Reg, Did u go see Morad (mr automatics)? or you not guna go to him for it?

reggie_c2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 vs 2 clubsport
yeah he said i should not do it coz it shifts pretty firm but still wanna go ahead with it

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
wont it just make it shift even better? im thinking of doing this not sure tho at those prices it will be at the end of my list