Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

shift kit

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
hey guys just wondering if i was to put a stage 2 shift kit in my vh what should i go for, brand etc? and how much would i be looking at to get itand to get it installed?

cheers guys

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
dunno bout the brand, but what i've heard is that its one of the best, (it definately shifts hard), is a kit that MV's up at blackwood fit, they do killer trans work at a real good price...

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
might have to give them a call got sum mates up there i could go see while im up there

Sir Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais & VY SV8
drw automatics at lonsdale, they do great work, they rebuilt my trimatic and shift kitted and stall comverted it, kitted my vn and rebuilt and kitted countess trans. ive been more than happy with their work and prices

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
im just a bit unsure on having a stage 2 kit in it seeing as its a daily, but it might be on the cards

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
im just a bit unsure on having a stage 2 kit in it seeing as its a daily, but it might be on the cards

i have a stage 2 shift kit in mine. And it is still good as a daily jus alot better gear changes. if i got another car with a auto in it i wld do the same thing?

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
had shift kitted fully manualised autos in daily's for the last 8-9 years... havent had any problems that you wouldnt normally have with a normal auto. oh except you chew through uni joints quicker and need to get the taishaft rebalanced/straightened every now and then.

vk_calais5.0

Jealous of Project VEE EL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS black
good prices

drw automatics at lonsdale, they do great work, they rebuilt my trimatic and shift kitted and stall comverted it, kitted my vn and rebuilt and kitted countess trans. ive been more than happy with their work and prices

i got also got mine stage 2 kitted and a service for under $250,good work guaranteed..