Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooting witness becomes Internet celebrity

joel448

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR LEXCEN/COMMODORE
even if that chick says nothing else, she will probably earn more than us in royalties for all the products that have/will come out relating to this. she has got it made.

mmm she got an a current affair interview... plus whatever else leads from that... look at corey! haha

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
She is a rip stick, she will be over in a week.....

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
Chk Chk Boom fail.

She said on ACA she wouldn't get nude for mens mags because its "not her" but i disagree. She is a drunken, lying bogan that hangs out near strip joints, id say its right up her ally.

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
i doubt very much she will ever end up as a shop assistant or working as a waitress or as a bank clerk etc. she will do spreads as per previous posts and maybe end up with a radio show etc.

just like S corby, everyone got interested in that case because of her looks. if this CHK CHK boom chick looked average, then yes after a week it would all be forgotten. time will tell...

statesmanWH

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Any girl that looks like her, hangs around near strip joints and can make up a story on the spot to be funny is alright by me. Has to be funnier than most girls out there.

Toddlez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Acclaim
omg can u imagine if her n corey had a love child? how retarded would it be?? It would have permenant fake tan and awful taste in sunnies :p

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
omg can u imagine if her n corey had a love child? how retarded would it be?? It would have permenant fake tan and awful taste in sunnies :p

i rekon you hit the nail on the head...they deserve each other, but please dont entertain the idea of kids!